British Passport Renewal

I sent my renewal papers for my British passport on 20 July via DHL to Hong Kong, and the new passport arrived yesterday, within 2 weeks. I now need to transfer Extension of Stay (for Retirement) from my old passport. I have completed the "Transfer Stamp to New Passport" form, but unsure about reason, "because....", but I assume "issuance of new passport" will suffice.

What photocopies do I require to take to Immigration to effect the transfer?

Mission accomplished, but not quite as easily as I imagined. For some reason I imagined that transferring stamps would be handled separately to the normal visa extension section, so my arrival 10.30 am meant that I was not seen by an officer until 2.45 pm. I was then in rather rush to get out and was on my way down the drive in a taxi towards Chaengwattana Road, when I realised my Re-entry permit had not been transferred. So I returned and the officer told me to go that section (C2), and I explained the need to transfer. There was a delay, as my old passport didn't have its corner cut, so I was taken back to the visa section, and cut the corners, and then returned to C2 where they transferred the Re-entry. So a tip here - remember to do the Re-entry permit! Door to door a 5 1/2 hour experience. Yikes.