Childrens Birthday Cakes In Cm

iainiain101

Children love an Ice cream birthday cake and Swansons do the best .My 9 year old had a birthday last week and we got one there .It was B750 and they deliver for B 30 extra .( it takes up a lot of space if you have only a small deep freeze and they can deliver a few hours before the birthday starts .Did not see any train cakes though .

S&P have a whole catalog of kids designs.. Could very well be a Thomas the Tank Engine in there. Downside is that the cakes are horrible, though kids wouldn't mind.

If there are a lot of adults you could consider a cake from a proper bakery, (foregoing the branded imagery on top). As mentioned above, a Swensen's cake is pretty good tasting and not overly expensive. A good compromise.

But for cakes with Barbie or Spiderman on it, S&P is the main game in town.

name='butterisbetter' timestamp='1344267454' post='5550129']

If you send a picture, I am pretty confident our cake decorator can do it. She's risen to all sorts of occasions in the past.[/u]

A big thankyou to Andrew at Butter is Better. They made 2 cakes for us, a large one to take to school and a small one for home. Excellent cakes and nothing left!

Here is a photo of one...

post-23669-0-81800300-1344509249_thumb.j

If you send a picture, I am pretty confident our cake decorator can do it. She's risen to all sorts of occasions in the past.[/u]

A big thankyou to Andrew at Butter is Better. They made 2 cakes for us, a large one to take to school and a small one for home. Excellent cakes and nothing left!

A big thank you for letting us know how it turned out.clap2.gif

Buds do great kids birthday cakes, slightly cheaper than Swensens and yummier. Two locations, one in town (google it) and one at Rim Ping Meechok.

And Dairy queen do good ice cream cakes for kids too, half the price of Swensens, Disney cakes, etc. You can go and order one from their list if it's not already in the fridge.

DQ are in almost all shopping malls here.

Edited by DaamNaam

I have the same problem every year about cakes they can never seem to do the design i want If anyone can find a true professional i would like to know have tried all the usual suspects but they all come back with they can't do it .

Are you saying butter is better could not do what you want?

Perhaps if you would try to work with one of the suppliers you have tried they might come up with some thing mutually agreeable.

I do and i did i used someone in the end and got a good cake but it was nothing like i wanted but it was good i printed a picture from google of what i wanted it seems they can't make the figures out of icing thats what the trouble was .

I am not into naming names but i tried a few that have been mentioned and left a picture for 5 days then came back to me said it was not possible .

Thai Visa, Chiang Mai Forum at its best. Hope James had a great day!!

Toot toot - Billy is 5 next month - maybe Andrew can help us too. Ultraman is his current fave...although Thomas is still in his top 10!

I do and i did i used someone in the end and got a good cake but it was nothing like i wanted but it was good i printed a picture from google of what i wanted it seems they can't make the figures out of icing thats what the trouble was .

I am not into naming names but i tried a few that have been mentioned and left a picture for 5 days then came back to me said it was not possible .

Reread my post I said work with them not drop a picture off.