Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

A number of posts have been deleted. The various posts surprisingly started out OK, but they have since begun to devolve a bit.

As I wrote before, this thread is dancing along the very fine line of what is allowed and what is not allowed to be posted here in ThaiVisa. So if you want the thread to remain open, please think before you post and keep within the guidelines.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue I have with HardenedSoul's post is that he doesn't specifically state why he disagrees. I disagree with carmine too, but wouldn't resort to just calling a statement clueless; I'd articulate where and why I disagree.

I disagreed because the post made no allowance for the feelings of another human being who, for whatever reason, has elected to earn her living by working in a bar with a view to having sex with customers for money. There was a palpable hint of bitterness in there which indicated that he, himself, may have been one of those guys whose company bargirls don't enjoy and to whom they generally display indifference to.

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

Personally, if I was into bargirls and they displayed indifference, disinterest and didn't enjoy my company, I'd work on my social skills

I know the poster you have just slated....and you couldn't be wider from the mark.

The rest of your post is nonsense too.

Bargirls work for money...pure and simple. Price only varies depending on the length of the job....not how much they enjoy your company.

Other issues such as long term relationships developing are another issue entirely of course.

Forget it smokes, some people just don't get it and never will. Whilst being incredibly brave on the internet and dosplays an astonishing lack of understanding and could do with improving his netiquette and all rounf social skills.

Somehow one of us has simply hit a raw nerve.

My plumber is also a contractor, and he's very good at what he does.

He is generally fixed price but occasionally he does jobs for free because I use him so often or is a quick repair.

But sometimes he has had a previous job or was up late last night working, so sometimes he is too tired or doesn't want to come over.

Often he has other bookings when I need him.

The other plumbers in my area know I pay very well, and while not as good, they try hard to win my business.

He also has many other potential clients, but he does prefer to have Clients that treat him well, pay well and pay on time. Sometimes he takes clients he wouldn't normally take because he needs the money, but rarely.

Like most contractors, it is all about the money...

Forget it smokes, some people just don't get it and never will. Whilst being incredibly brave on the internet and dosplays an astonishing lack of understanding and could do with improving his netiquette and all rounf social skills.

Somehow one of us has simply hit a raw nerve.

You're right. You don't get it.

Maybe your plumber isn't as good as you think, considering how often you need repairs.

Yes, often what you think are the best contractors aren't worth what you pay them.

Sometimes it it better to take the lesser contractors because they are so eager to please and perhaps a little cheaper.

My plumber is also a contractor, and he's very good at what he does.

He is generally fixed price but occasionally he does jobs for free because I use him so often or is a quick repair.

But sometimes he has had a previous job or was up late last night working, so sometimes he is too tired or doesn't want to come over.

Often he has other bookings when I need him.

The other plumbers in my area know I pay very well, and while not as good, they try hard to win my business.

He also has many other potential clients, but he does prefer to have Clients that treat him well, pay well and pay on time. Sometimes he takes clients he wouldn't normally take because he needs the money, but rarely.

Like most contractors, it is all about the money...

Hopefully your plumber doesn't charge more for showing his "cleavage" when bending over. laugh.png

A couple of days ago me and a mate decide to go out on the pull so off we go down pataya way walking street just about to go in a bar when my mate jim says

"tell you what I'm feeling really really lucky tonight I bet you a case of beer I can pick up any girl in this bar right now you just pick one out "

So in we go imagine my delight on seeing a indian girl dressed in the full traditional gear sitting on her own in the corner she had on the saree the head shoul the nose rings the lot so

"there you go jim there's your girl"

So off jim go's saying a bets a bet fair enough he go's and sits with the Indian girl to my suprise he leaves with the girl 20 miniuts later giving me tha thumbs up

So the next night we meet up again and I ask jim ok come on tell me all about last night

"well Steve she took me back to her house she lived alone she cooked me the best Indian meal I've ever eaten then we went to bed we made love all night long it was the best night I've ever had and you know the best bit. We where laying there together in the morning after making love yet again when I looked it her and you know them red spots all Indian girls have on there foreheads well I peeled it off and won a car !!!!!

So...........back on topic, best lookin' girls.......least fun.

Simple basically, you are the one with the money.......so you are the one who dictates the fun.

The more money.........the more fun.

But as far as lookin' goes I would rather have fun with a (6) than be bored sh#*less with a (10).

But that's just me. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

So...........back on topic, best lookin' girls.......least fun.

Simple basically, you are the one with the money.......so you are the one who dictates the fun.

The more money.........the more fun.

But as far as lookin' goes I would rather have fun with a (6) than be bored sh#*less with a (10).

But that's just me. thumbsup.gif

I like to take the middle ground and settle for a stunning 8 that likes a giggle.

On a serious note !! I've mostly found that the really good looking ones have Thai boyfriends lurking waiting to take them home after you've spent your hard earned dosh buying them drinks all night

even the ugly ones usually have a thai man and kid or two in the back ground somewhere.......

What if the aesthetically challenged girls ignore you also ?

I have found ladyboy bars a nice consolation after rejection amongst the mainstream.

The conversation is normally livelier and quite often better looking.

The after effects are a pain in the arse though. sad.png

9 p.m. " I dunno. This whisky tastes strange. Almost as if zzzzzzzzzz..................snore"

9 a.m. " Bloody hell I'm not drinking that Thai whisky again. My arse is throbbing like a blind cobbler's thumb."

• Like 1

On a serious note !! I've mostly found that the really good looking ones have Thai boyfriends lurking waiting to take them home after you've spent your hard earned dosh buying them drinks all night

Not sure that's bad; in that kind of environment, Thai partners tend to be respectful of her profession; she needs to bring in some cash after all. Either way, you could just ask. If I am buying multiple drinks then it is because I enjoy the moment and enjoy drinking together, I wouldn't see it as an investment. ;)

And are married or engaged to a foreign Thai expert away on a money making trip........................rolleyes.gif

Maybe your plumber isn't as good as you think, considering how often you need repairs.

Yes, often what you think are the best contractors aren't worth what you pay them.

Sometimes it it better to take the lesser contractors because they are so eager to please and perhaps a little cheaper.

A recommedation is always useful for a contractor. I have heard stories of people who were looking for plumbers but ended up with an electrician trying to fake it.

A recommedation is always useful for a contractor. I have heard stories of people who were looking for plumbers but ended up with an electrician trying to fake it.

are these "heard stories" or "remembered stories" ?

Shouldn't this thread be re-titled "Are the average looking girls more convincing when they are faking it"?

Two more things:

Whether someone looks pretty or average is more often than not due to make-up, hairstyle, clothing (if any) and how she moves and presents herself.

Few girls are intentionally faking a good time; what they might manage is conditioning themselves into a lifestyle where superficial good times are found through hanging out with friends, drinking, shopping and so on. You will readily see bars with staff having fun drinking and having food amongst themselves, with or without customers to fuel the party through drinks and so on. If they are truly happy with the lifestyle also when sobered up in the morning is anyone's guess, but I think it's impossible for anyone to completely fake everything, for any length of time; you'd go nuts. It's much easier to go with the flow, and take the good times as they come. You could still call that fake of course, but it's not so much on an intentional, superficial level.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Whether someone looks pretty or average is more often than not due to make-up, hairstyle, clothing (if any) and how she moves and presents herself.

That is a very good point, but many of us prefer the ladies who have nice make-up, hairstyle, clothing (if any) and that move and present themselves well. tongue.png

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

I think you should stop talking about bargirls.

I know nothing about bargirls. I have a Thai girlfriend.

hoorah for you.

Last time I looked, the bg's were thai.

• Like 1

I think you should stop talking about bargirls.

I know nothing about bargirls. I have a Thai girlfriend.

Um, the whole topic is about bargirls. Read the title. It's encouraging however that you're here, reading up on them!

Few girls are intentionally faking a good time; what they might manage is conditioning themselves into a lifestyle where superficial good times are found through hanging out with friends, drinking, shopping and so on. You will readily see bars with staff having fun drinking and having food amongst themselves, with or without customers to fuel the party through drinks and so on. If they are truly happy with the lifestyle also when sobered up in the morning is anyone's guess, but I think it's impossible for anyone to completely fake everything, for any length of time; you'd go nuts. It's much easier to go with the flow, and take the good times as they come. You could still call that fake of course, but it's not so much on an intentional, superficial level.

To extend on this a little, perhaps it's comparable to joining your wife to a party that you don't really look forward to. There are two ways to get yourself through a social gathering like that, one is to sit in the corner being miserable, the second is to get tanked up, find one or two guys who aren't total dicks and talk about sports or something else, and doing that you end up having a pretty okay time and before you know it the thing is over.

The second way is really much better, and you don't have to completely fake having a good time, as you got to drink beer and talk football.

Many bar staffers also manage something like the above. So are they having the best time in their lives.. no. But are they completely faking it.. also no.