Art Supplies

nocturn

Freind of mine sent me this in an email:

Where is the best place to buy art supplies? I.e. all types of paint, brushes, canvases, pencils...you name it, I will probably buy it. I'd prefer in the long-term to be able to buy bulk and get it delivered but I need to source a decent supplier first.

Does any one have any suggestions? He is located on Koh Phangan.

Thanks in advance from us both.

B2S at some of Central's department stores has a reasonable selection of art supplies. No canvases as far as I have seen, but paints, pencils, paper for water colours etc.

A friend of mine used to by canvases from one of the painters at beach road in Pattaya. Similar painters are at all tourist resorts, and it might be worth giving that a try.

I have been told the best place in Bangkok is a store in China Town. I am sorry I do not know the name of it but you might be able to base your question on that to perhaps an artist in the Bangkok area. Good luck and sorry I could not be of more help.

• 1 year later...

I have been told the best place in Bangkok is a store in China Town. I am sorry I do not know the name of it but you might be able to base your question on that to perhaps an artist in the Bangkok area. Good luck and sorry I could not be of more help.

If anyone in Bangkok knows please advise location - Thanks

If anyone in Bangkok knows please advise location - Thanks

there are small shops with brushes etc , but I never saw anything I would consider large...

but I never go to the 2nd 3rd floors and it could be there !