Sewage Collection (Jomtien/Bang Saray/Sattahip)

JusticeFT96

Not sure how to label that title, anyhow, our toilet seems to not want to flush any more and there is now a smell coming out from it, have tried using the acid solution but to no help.

I remember I had a similar problem when I lived in pattaya and a waste collection truck came and sucked out the "crap" from the back of the house.

Does anyone have a number for people who do this? We have both had new phones since we lived there not by choice so our numbers for that are gone and we really need to get this sorted. Asked a few neighbours but its a new village so no one has any numbers either.

If anyone could ask their wife or know themselves of a number for the waste collection could you please post here or pm me.

Cheers

1337 City hall, you can also get the people that cruise the roads with the microphone going but in general they are 4 times the price of the Gov operation.

And don't put any kind of acid solution down the drain - destroys the working bacteria in your septic tank.

1337 City hall, you can also get the people that cruise the roads with the microphone going but in general they are 4 times the price of the Gov operation.

And don't put any kind of acid solution down the drain - destroys the working bacteria in your septic tank.

Thanks, does that mean I have to put something else down there now? So I get the wife to just call 1337 and arrange for them to come to the house?

Thanks, does that mean I have to put something else down there now? So I get the wife to just call 1337 and arrange for them to come to the house?

If you call 1337 they will give you a number for the Gov. depot closest to you, usually around 300 - 400 baht, these muppets that come round touting for the business of emptying your tanks charge crazy prices then they go and tip it at the side of the road or on somebody else's land, they tell you one price then add on for "meters" of depth and all sorts of nonsense!!

If you put too much chemicals down your drains you kill the working bacteria in your septic system, if there is no bacterial breakdown then you will end up emptying your tank every few months, a properly working system will go for around 10 years without needing emptying, the solids are broken down / digested and the grey water runs off to drain or soak away. Some people put all their waste to 1 tank/system, this is no good as all the chemicals from washing up, showering, bathing etc. kill the necessary bacteria. Drainage from showers, baths, kitchen sink etc. just need to go to a soakaway, only effluent waste needs to go to the septic system.

• Like 1

If you call 1337 they will give you a number for the Gov. depot closest to you, usually around 300 - 400 baht, these muppets that come round touting for the business of emptying your tanks charge crazy prices then they go and tip it at the side of the road or on somebody else's land, they tell you one price then add on for "meters" of depth and all sorts of nonsense!!

If you put too much chemicals down your drains you kill the working bacteria in your septic system, if there is no bacterial breakdown then you will end up emptying your tank every few months, a properly working system will go for around 10 years without needing emptying, the solids are broken down / digested and the grey water runs off to drain or soak away. Some people put all their waste to 1 tank/system, this is no good as all the chemicals from washing up, showering, bathing etc. kill the necessary bacteria. Drainage from showers, baths, kitchen sink etc. just need to go to a soakaway, only effluent waste needs to go to the septic system.

Thanks for that, will get on it tomorrow.