Need A Shower At Suvarnabhumi Airport!

Hi folks.

Next week I arrive at Suvarnabhumi after a 9 hour flight on Royal Jordanian and about 3 hours later I fly to KHon Kaen to meet my girlfriend. I figure after clearing immigration on arrival and allowing 1 hour to get through domestic departures, I have about 1 hour spare.

Thing is, I want to freshen up, shower and change into some clean clothes.

I have done searches on here and on Google. Louis Tavern seems overly expensive (and only seems to be available airside on international departures).

Paying for 'Priority Pass' scheme also seems excessive.

One option is to contact a local hotel and pre-book a quick shower visit. Not a great fan of that idea because the short time window might make it a little stressful so would rather stay in the airport.

Any ideas/experiences/advice please folks?

You can walk across the parking on ground level to Novotel hotel. They should be able to let you use their health club facilities to wash up.

There is an underground tunnel that will take you directly to the Novotel. It is located close to the Airport Express in the basement, just look up at the signs and follow the directions to "airport hotel." Then as stated above use the Gym facilities.

That's an good option to know about the Novotel gym. Anyone know the price for using the gym/showers? My parents used a shower room at Louis Tavern couple of months ago. 700 Baht in total, which is not bad, but as you note you'd need to use it before passing immigration.

That's an good option to know about the Novotel gym. Anyone know the price for using the gym/showers? My parents used a shower room at Louis Tavern couple of months ago. 700 Baht in total, which is not bad, but as you note you'd need to use it before passing immigration.

Yes, I don't want to leave my suitcase going round and round the carousel whilst I'm singing in the shower.

Thank you for the useful information guys smile.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, I don't want to leave my suitcase going round and round the carousel whilst I'm singing in the shower.

Thank you for the useful information guys smile.png

You can most likely get your shower ans still make it to the carousel before your bag arrives.

Canman, you're joking right? I'm never delayed at Immigration more than about 20mins and if my bag is not already there, it comes out in minutes. I will give Swampy that.

No showers

No chill zone

King Power problems

No wifi

Very uncomfortable seats

Crazy security

Ugly.

Edited by bangkokburning

Funny, even the crappy airport in Taipei has showers.

Fail

Where are the showers in the Taipei airport? I always connect through there, and while the layover is no more than 2 1/2 hours, if I am going from Los Angeles on to BKK, I would not mind cleaning up in Taipei.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Canman, you're joking right? I'm never delayed at Immigration more than about 20mins and if my bag is not already there, it comes out in minutes. I will give Swampy that.

No showers

No chill zone

King Power problems

No wifi

Very uncomfortable seats

Crazy security

Ugly.

There's a few soapy on king kaew next to the airport. Takes about 5 mins from the airport. If you exit the airport and get off on king kaew road, it's on the other side of the street, right off the ramp.

That should get you cleaned up.

• Like 1