Missing Posts

Wavefloater

I was looking for a thread that I had previously posted in, so I went to the "My Content" section. In there, it lists the posts where people have taken the time to press the "like" button, I noticed that 3 people had done this for my post in a thread about being charged 115,000 baht to treat a broken toe. I couldn't remember what I had said, so I clicked on the "post you made" link but it couldn't go to my post. I manually searched through the two pages of the thread (a few times to make sure hadn't missed it) but my post had definitely been removed. I'm sure that there was nothing offensive in it or involved any discussion of moderators, so I'm curious as to why it was removed. I was having a bit of a disagreement with the admin end of TVF at that time, but I CANNOT imagine that it was removed for any vindictive reason because that would be extremely childish and unprofessional -- something the admin of this can't be accused of. Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else or if there's an explanation.