Company Address Dsi, Dbd And Revenue Department Is Investigate

Hi All

Just recived this from our solicitors, should i (WE) be worried, I Suspect this affects a lode of people

Dear Sir or Madam,

Greeting you from XXXX Law & Consultants, we would like to inform you regarding your company address that still using our company address XXXXX, Banglamung, Chonburi, please do change from above address to your own address because now the DBD Department , they are investigate about the address of each company, which is not using a real address.

Also , we would like to inform you regarding your company that you have been set up a company with our office in Thailand , as now the Government, DSI, DBD and Revenue Department is investigate about a company that have a nominee to hold a share in a company or not ,if they fine out that in your company have a nominee in your company, then there will be a problems but we don't know what will these department will do because there might be a fine but we do not know that how much for a fine will be, so if your company is having our XXXX staff holding a share in your company , please contact us to have a person that you can trust or really working or staying with you or your family member please come to us and change into your own person name because our staff have hold a share for many companies.

Please contact us, for more details ASAP.

Also , we would like to inform you regarding your company that you have been set up a company with our office in Thailand , as now the Government, DSI, DBD and Revenue Department is investigate about a company that have a nominee to hold a share in a company or not ,if they fine out that in your company have a nominee in your company, then there will be a problems but we don't know what will these department will do because there might be a fine but we do not know that how much for a fine will be, so if your company is having our XXXX staff holding a share in your company , please contact us to have a person that you can trust or really working or staying with you or your family member please come to us and change into your own person name because our staff have hold a share for many companies.

Boohoo.....First they set it up because they know the law very well, when confronted with the law they suddenly don't know what will happen.???

Again they are lying, they know fully what will happen!

If i were to have a company using nominees that was setup for owning land and house i would sell the land and house it to a Thai family member and get a usufruct for live.

Pay the tax and get it over with.

Then have a meeting and transfer shares, control and responsibility to a nominee. :)

well most company I belive set up by farangs for sure dont have the Thaipartners 51% put up the real money.I dont mean you think you can

"give" to your wife/girlfriend this money.The have to show that they are realy god for this money and bet you that most are not.How many Thais

can show 1milion +`.There have been warnings about this and maybe it start happend and proxys and nomies is not safe.Many so called lawers/account offer you to help you for smal extra fee så they use there office staff.1 month ago I called 3-4 lawers/accounting and they all said we can fix that no problem.

its totaly BS, they are not responsible,you are the one that get it to big problem.DONT set up company if you dont have "real"Thaipartners with money.Or do it and play the game and hope they start checking all.

If I want to give my wife 2,000,000 baht to buy a car that will be OK.

If I want to give my wife 2,000,000 baht to buy land in her name only that seems to be not OK.

Bear in mind that when she registers the ownership of the said land I have to sign a pape rsaying that it belongs to her and that I have no claim on the land.

If that is correct then there should be no problem as I will only live there and actually own nothing and have no rights to it should she die before me.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong or confirm if I am correct?

If I want to give my wife 2,000,000 baht to buy a car that will be OK.

If I want to give my wife 2,000,000 baht to buy land in her name only that seems to be not OK.

Bear in mind that when she registers the ownership of the said land I have to sign a pape rsaying that it belongs to her and that I have no claim on the land.

If that is correct then there should be no problem as I will only live there and actually own nothing and have no rights to it should she die before me.

Could someone correct me if I am wrong or confirm if I am correct?

I cant say I know 100% but i read in some threads her that you have to sign that at landoffice but its crazy.The law is 50/50 if you have a divorse of what you buy under the time you are married and then I have to sign to give up that right?If is like that then its one more reason to not get married.Do the buddha marrige,its god enough.