Can Anyone Find Me A Job As A Web/It/Social Media/Project Coordinator/Guru?

Can anyone find me a job as a web/it/social media/project coordinator/guru?

I have had my own company in Europe for a while. Now I want to relocate to Thailand.

Could someone find me an employer? I offer a 10% reward of my first salary the first three months for a hot lead which leads to a job!

I have had my own company in Europe for a while. Now I want to relocate to Thailand.

Just curious, why?

I like the climate. I have spent too much time working in front of the computer in office buildings and in my home office. I want to do more swimming and biking to keep in shape : )

Also, it's closer to Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong all in which I have some business contacts.

How much you looking to get paid?

Oh, I could probably work for peanuts. I mostly need a working visa. Know someone?

Specifically, I need to be able to pay rent, food and small expenses. But I am not a big spender.

Edited by GoGet

Try advertising in the Thai visa classifieds or in Thailand Craigslist, rather than in a General forum. You may obtain better results., because if I were seeking an employee, the classifieds would be the first place I`d look.

And don`t forget to do your research on Thai law regarding employment in Thailand for foreigners, because it`s not all cut and dry as some believe.

Edited by Beetlejuice

How much you looking to get paid?

Oh, I could probably work for peanuts. I mostly need a working visa. Know someone?

Specifically, I need to be able to pay rent, food and small expenses. But I am not a big spender.

Hey !

Oppps. Sorry wrong person.

I'll give you a job, depending what you can do and not do and how much we can barter down the monthly rate and can we do a success based reward system ?

Yes we can do that. Would you like to continue the conversation off forum or here?

You can send me an e-mail directly at <snip>

Edited by craigt3365
email removed

Just curious, why?

I like the climate. I have spent too much time working in front of the computer in office buildings and in my home office. I want to do more swimming and biking to keep in shape : )

Also, it's closer to Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong all in which I have some business contacts.

Why don't you talk to your business contacts. They would have knowledge about the possibilities in what ever it is you want to do.

You seem to me to have a lot of talent on a computer but don't want to do that kind of work.

I'll give you a job, depending what you can do and not do and how much we can barter down the monthly rate and can we do a success based reward system ?

Yes we can do that. Would you like to continue the conversation off forum or here?

You can send me an e-mail directly at [email protected]

ahhhh, probably off forum cos I don't want to get mass emailed with job seekers based on the extraordinary package on offer.

But, prior to confidential negotiations, lets be clear on some things in my post...by reward I mean your pay.

Also how flexible are you on the work permit thingy ?

You can send me an e-mail directly at [email protected]

ahhhh, probably off forum cos I don't want to get mass emailed with job seekers based on the extraordinary package on offer.

But, prior to confidential negotiations, lets be clear on some things in my post...by reward I mean your pay.

I think I'm sorta flexible with regard to payment. Visa I might need eventually though, one way or another.

Like the Thai based moderators of this website, they will be breaking Thailnds employment laws.

It sounds stupid and seems crazy, but thats the Thai law. They could be busted.

Some people choose to risk their stay in Thailand , why, I have no idea.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by MrsMills

I think I'm sorta flexible with regard to payment. Visa I might need eventually though, one way or another.

The magic words....we should talk.

PM me.

TwoDogz will even supply your own gimp suit. biggrin.png