Royal Thai Consulate In Cebu

Since previous topic about this subject was closed already, i decided to open a new one.

Does anyone have recent experiences about Cebu's consulate?

I would love to travel to Philippines and what would be greater than to get my Non immigrant ED visa from there.

Obviously i had read all the horror stories about Manila and it might not be even worth of trying.

But i'm seriously thinking of flying to Cebu for about 1 week holiday and applying the ED visa from there.

I'm currently studying in Thai language school which is approved by the Thai Ministry of education and according to them

there has been only few cases where the ED visa has been denied and the students have been from Africa or Mid East.

So any quite recent experiences about Cebu's consulate would be appreciated wai.gif

Also if i decide to apply the Visa from Cebu, what "extra papers" would you suggest me to bring?

Will bring copy of my Condo's rent agreement and planetickets at least.

Usually i don't keep much money in my Thai bank account but i do transfer money there quite often so maybe a bank statement wouldn't hurt also.

Anything else that would come to mind, something that they have for example asked in Manila's embassy?

Edited by Aquarius83

No reports about getting visas from Cebu. You should contact them for info.

Office of the Honorary Consulate of Thailand in Cebu

c/o Eastern Shipping Lines

Corner Magallanes and M.J. Cuenco Streets, Cebu

P.O. Box 561 Cebu

Tel: (032) 412-1688

Fax: (032) 2548827

Mr. Roy Chiongbian

Honorary Consul