Brazen Daylight Theft- What Would You Do?

thaibeachlovers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what the big deal is about saying what it was they took? It's all a bit cryptic, if it was too big to have inside your property then how did two people on a motorbike ride off with it?

You wouldn't have workers huts on the side of the road, thats public property, they would be on your property fenced or not.

Sorry, thought I'd already replied to this.

They used a m'bike with a side car to transport it.

<You wouldn't have workers huts on the side of the road, thats public property>

REALLY!!!!! LOL.

I'd love to see you fit the huts inside the property, which is little bigger than the house, and, unless the family can "own" the public road, the huts are definitly not on their property as they are on some wasteland the other side of the road from the house, and no, they definitely don't own the wasteland.

Perhaps you should have put the items in your house and then put your house inside the worker's hut?

Apart from the fact that you are expecting opinions to be granted yet won't provide details of the items which are required to make informed opinions this post has brightened my day no end.

Imagine the next trip to the local witch doctor...

TBL - "I have some problem with my skin"

Doc - "What sort of problem?"

TBL - "Thats not important, just tell me what medicine you would take"

Doc - "Well what are the symptoms?"

TBL - "The symptoms are not important, I just want you to tell me what medicine you would take".

The bit I really dont understand is he wont tell his brother in law in case he does something which would result in the OP getting beaten up, but is asking for advice on if he should have called them nasty names in Thai?

Umm, no. I think its a fairly safe assumption that you should not do that.

As for what I would do... I would not leave things of value outside of the boundaries of my property. However if I was stupid enough to do so I would not shout obscenities in English or any other language at people younger and physically stronger than me.

I would just replace the items as they are not expensive and then remember to keep them inside the property boundaries in future.

Hardly rocket science.

I don't get what the big deal is about saying what it was they took? It's all a bit cryptic, if it was too big to have inside your property then how did two people on a motorbike ride off with it?

You wouldn't have workers huts on the side of the road, thats public property, they would be on your property fenced or not.

Sorry, thought I'd already replied to this.

They used a m'bike with a side car to transport it.

<You wouldn't have workers huts on the side of the road, thats public property>

REALLY!!!!! LOL.

I'd love to see you fit the huts inside the property, which is little bigger than the house, and, unless the family can "own" the public road, the huts are definitly not on their property as they are on some wasteland the other side of the road from the house, and no, they definitely don't own the wasteland.

Perhaps you should have put the items in your house and then put your house inside the worker's hut?

Apart from the fact that you are expecting opinions to be granted yet won't provide details of the items which are required to make informed opinions this post has brightened my day no end.

Imagine the next trip to the local witch doctor...

TBL - "I have some problem with my skin"

Doc - "What sort of problem?"

TBL - "Thats not important, just tell me what medicine you would take"

Doc - "Well what are the symptoms?"

TBL - "The symptoms are not important, I just want you to tell me what medicine you would take".

The bit I really dont understand is he wont tell his brother in law in case he does something which would result in the OP getting beaten up, but is asking for advice on if he should have called them nasty names in Thai?

Umm, no. I think its a fairly safe assumption that you should not do that.

As for what I would do... I would not leave things of value outside of the boundaries of my property. However if I was stupid enough to do so I would not shout obscenities in English or any other language at people younger and physically stronger than me.

I would just replace the items as they are not expensive and then remember to keep them inside the property boundaries in future.

Hardly rocket science.

The mind boggles, it really does.

4 pages in and the OP is still as clear as mud.

An imploded life indeed....