Pattaya House Rentals

Lost in LOS

I am moving to pattaya or jomtiem beach in May. I am visiting in February to look for permanent housing, at least one year, till I decide where to retire. My budget is flexible. I need a minimum 2 bedroom house that will accept pets. I’ve found many rental sites on the net. Are the rentals exclusive to their site? Is there a general site with all the rentals on it? What is the best way to look at all the rentals available that I might be interested in?

jimmys, Real Estate agents and online agents are pretty much a waste of time unless you are looking for something at the very top end of the scale.

The main method of advertising is word of mouth and small signs on the gates of vacant houses.

I would suggest that the best method would be to decide on a location and then just drive around that area and look for signs on the gates. You will find that people will come out of their houses and ask if you are looking for a rental property and show you houses for rent in the immediate area.

Also you could check the advertising boards at Carefour,Foodland, and Friendship.

When you have a good look around there are many houses available for rent. Good Luck.