Registering New Wife At My Address

Simbo

4 years ago, my ex-Thai wife and I parted. She took my new car ( in her name) and tried to get the house too. I had bought on a 30 year renewable lease, so she could not. I tried for a divorce, but my wife had gone missing, leaving the country. I had to wait one year, before the court granted me one in her absence.

I have since remarried and my wife is expecting our baby next month. I want her and the baby registered at my address, but it seems that as my ex is on the Tabian Ban, I need her signature to do this. I have all documentation. The lease is is my name, but this doesn't seem to hold water.

Any advise appreciated.

Lawyers? Or probably cheaper just let her remain on the home register she now has and add the child there. Later, if you need for public school reasons, you might have to face the problem but most of us use private schools anyhow so the home register location is not that important (afaik).

Lawyers? Or probably cheaper just let her remain on the home register she now has and add the child there. Later, if you need for public school reasons, you might have to face the problem but most of us use private schools anyhow so the home register location is not that important (afaik).

Thanks for that, Lop. I think I'll see a lawyer first and see if he knows a way around it.

Thanks for that, Lop. I think I'll see a lawyer first and see if he knows a way around it.

Easiest way as lopburi3 suggests. No problems with regard to public schools, hospitals, etc., as all my wife's family are registered at family home and live, and attend schools all over the country. But she can't vote where you live :o