Belgian Collapses And Dies At His South Pattaya Home

Rimmer

Belgian collapses and dies at his South Pattaya home

PATTAYA:--A Belgian resident of Pattaya died following a fall in the toilet of his South Pattaya Town-house on Saturday Night.

Police and rescue services were called to the Town-house in Soi 5 off the Pratamnuk Road by the victim’s girlfriend of 8 months, Khun Sawanee aged 25 who directed officers to a second floor bathroom where Mr. Jean-Luc Marcel Schmit aged 57 lay on the floor after reportedly falling as he was preparing to take a shower.

Although Mr. Schmit was suffering from heart problems, according to his girlfriend, Police are awaiting the results of a post mortem examination which should determine if the fall was the result of a cardiac problem or if he fell by accident and hit his head which caused him to pass-away.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/60482/belgian-collapses-dies-south-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Beware slippery bathroom tiles.

RIP.

Yup - I also need to get one of those rubber mats with sucker cups on the bottom (the sort I used to laugh at whenever I stayed at my grandparents house).

Still not sure why a slip in the shower cubicle would kill though - nasty knock sure, concussion perhaps, a fatal slip is a real tragedy sad.png.