Company I Closed Is Being Used

chatette

I created a limited liability co. more than a decade ago, used it for about a year and then closed it.

I discovered today that the co. name is being used by what appears to be a Pattaya-based tour company.

How can I check that I or any of my original directors are not linked to this business in any way?

A letter to a person affiliated with the company was sent by a Thai-based bank to my home address, which is were I originally had the company registered,

I'm a bit worried there may be something fraudulent going on.

Thanks for your help.

It is possible to check with the Deparment of Business Development to find out if the company was closed down completely or if its inactive or in fact still active if we have the Company name and Company Registration Number here, we can contact the Department of Business Development to get our hands on the relevant Company Documents. The government fee for this service is simply 5 Baht per page. We can definitely make inquiries here though, and find out what happened to the company.

Please feel free to either call us or send me your email via PM so we can find out the company name

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]