Holiday Leaves Marriage In Ruins

damo

Old enough to hope like hell I will not embarrass myself by leaving the mother of my kids at 70 odd years of age and run off with a severe case of downgrading...let alone anyone.

But hey, if you guys are more than happy to do that...speaks volumes.

I ask again, how old are you ? Be honest. smile.png

? perhaps too old to play with his toy cars - unlike some other posters.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pathetic to abandon a partner after 37 years cause you met a bar girl. Obviously given the demographics of this website, the bloke is a hero. We just had a topic on here where 95% of the participants think that it's okay for them to drink and drive cause they are "good drivers" so nothing is surprising at this point.

You're familiar with the dynamics of their marriage are you? Maybe the guy has been miserable as hell for years. You would deny him any last chance of happiness just because he's been married 37 years. Life isn't a dress rehearsal, you get one chance and that's it. I say good luck to him for getting off his arse and changing his situation. Maybe you'd prefer he just died a slow miserable death of boredom. BTW, what is a good reason to "abandon" a partner after 37 years?

But YOU are?

Perhaps both sides should stop speculating?

Unless of course you are amongst the many here too big and too hansum to have to had to have paid for any of these 'BGs in Thailand'?

I was married a few weeks after I arrived in Thailand, so no, I've never paid for sex with a BG.

But, as I have previously posted, my Sister-In-Law is a BG, and I often visit her at her bar (and she often stays in our home in the village), where I sit and talk with her and her fellow workers. I suspect getting to know the girls (but not as a customer) gives me a much greater insight into their expectations than the average customer.

You may find this hard to believe, but not every foreigner in Thailand uses prostitutes.

Edited by TommoPhysicist