New Farang

CSX

Just got back from Siam the other day. It is so peaceful in the middle of the night while experiencing jet lag. :o Just posted about referal for good outfit who can help me set up company. Plan to move to Thailand in the near future. Getting tired and ready to cash out of the game. Want to still work, just not as much as now. Business in Bangkok and split to Rayong or Hua Hin for weekend and enjoy beach and fun in the sun. :D Trying to read as much as I can before passing out at the key board while getting readjusted to being back home. Do have ticket to return home to Siam on March 2nd. for another two weeks. :D Thank You for having this board.

Just got back from Siam the other day. It is so peaceful in the middle of the night while experiencing jet lag. :D Just posted about referal for good outfit who can help me set up company. Plan to move to Thailand in the near future. Getting tired and ready to cash out of the game. Want to still work, just not as much as now. Business in Bangkok and split to Rayong or Hua Hin for weekend and enjoy beach and fun in the sun. :D Trying to read as much as I can before passing out at the key board while getting readjusted to being back home. Do have ticket to return home to Siam on March 2nd. for another two weeks. :D Thank You for having this board.

Where's Siam mate? Is it anywhere near Thailand? Or did you go in 39 and just got back. :o

Don't be so harsh on a Newbie guys, maybee one day he will have something worth sharing.

He may just think it's cool to call Thailand Siam?

Personally I prefer the name Siam, evokes memories of "The King And I" with Yul Brenner and Mary Poppins!!! and sounds more exotic than Thailand

Don't be so harsh on a Newbie guys, maybee one day he will have something worth sharing.

He may just think it's cool to call Thailand Siam?

Personally I prefer the name Siam, evokes memories of "The King And I" with Yul Brenner and Mary Poppins!!! and sounds more exotic than Thailand

etcetra , etcetra :o