Creditcard Fees Of Thaibank Outside Thailand,For Foreign Currency?Use In A Store,Restaurant Etc?

Hello!

does someone know,how high are the fees on scb and kasikorn k cyberbanking,when i pay in foreign currency,something online,or outside thailand in a store?

my european visa card charge me 1.75 % of the total amount,somewhere i read on the net,thaibank not charge fees for credit card purchase

only for atm use 100 bath?

but i dont know is it true or not?

My Thai Niece used SCB in China (Kunming). She takes out 5000 bah in Chinese currency per month during her studies. When I update her book in Thailand, there are 3- 100 baht charges added. Two I think are from the Chinese bank side, and 100 baht from SCB. I also don't know exactly what the exchange rate is, but she has no choice. When we use a foreign card here, there are charges in both places, so imagine it is the samein Europe.

You should not be charged a fee when buying goods, only a change margin like 1% is used, however when you withdraw money, it's up to your bank.

my MC from deutsche bank belgium charges a flat rate of 2.3 euro and 1%(change margin) on the amount withdrawn.