Where To Buy A New Vhs Taperecorder?

Bosse137

I would suggest the best place to buy a new VHS machine is the 1990's.

....and where might one purchase a Time Machine?

Same place you will find a VHS machine. Somewhere in the space time continuum.

However, aside from professional editing tools which i think might still have some in VHS (I doubt it, but maybe) which I assume would be too much investment for the OP to use to watch his old copies of Debby Does Dallas, I would suggest all the second hand electrical shops dotted about. Try the roads near Bangkapi Malls - tons of them there and I am sure I was laughing at a VHS machine there a few months ago.

Edited by Pseudolus

OK guys,lots of humor,I like that!By the way,a time machin would do a lot for my body and face...And if I could bring my old wife along;whoau!!! About VHS,I have found some over the years in "mom and pop" shops,where they just collect dust and the owner was happy to get rid of it for a low price.So,if you feel like it;next time you shop in a place like that and if you remember me;please ask them from me..

OK guys,lots of humor,I like that!By the way,a time machin would do a lot for my body and face...And if I could bring my old wife along;whoau!!! About VHS,I have found some over the years in "mom and pop" shops,where they just collect dust and the owner was happy to get rid of it for a low price.So,if you feel like it;next time you shop in a place like that and if you remember me;please ask them from me..

If you were to go into any Cash Converters in my home town you'd probably find a couple of hundred of them. You may even find one in the same stores here.

If you are in Bangkok, Bangkapi Mall. Get taxi there, as you are standing in the front of it, go left or right and on Lad Prao road there are 5+ of these shops.

http://www.bahtsold.com/en/view/vhs-analog-video-to-digital-video-convertor-99000

Try the classifieds and keyword search for VHS as well.