Where'S The Lemonade?

Gone

Does anyone know where to buy the yellow lemonade in Pattaya (Not the pink.)

7-11's used to sell those small "Minute Maid" style bottles for 10 baht and although they were little more then a mouth-full they were at least tasty. Now all I see is the Orange brand.

In other countries (even Kuwait) you can buy the powder mix and that would be even better if anyone has seen that here.

I already know you can buy that Thai style lemon juice that you dilute with water but that stuff really doesn't taste good.

I should have mentioned I am also looking for an egg poacher. You know the kind with the pot, 3 or 4 trays inside?

Also Crumpets? All the years I have been here I saw Crumpets in Foodland 1 time last year but never again.

I should have mentioned I am also looking for an egg poacher. You know the kind with the pot, 3 or 4 trays inside?

Also Crumpets? All the years I have been here I saw Crumpets in Foodland 1 time last year but never again.

Lemonade, egg poacher, crumpets ??? Sounds like someone is getting homesick rolleyes.gif

we got a very good quality poacher from home works not cheap at 900 B but good quality

we got a very good quality poacher from home works not cheap at 900 B but good quality

WOW that is like $27.00 CAD. They are only $5.00 back home lol but I guess thats what you get here. Thanks for the info.

Not home sick.....just home food sick lol. I really miss the Lemonade you used to be able to get in 7-11

I bought one in Central........the big department store on 2nd road end...think it was on 5th floor amongst the cookware..............it wasnt dear ,have the box infront of me now 70 baht sticker on it..........

Bit of a fiddle getting the cooking time right,but after a few practises you/ll get the hang of it.........of course you/ll need a microwave....

heres a picture of the exact same one..............

http://www.jcpmicron...16732&pid=67804

should of added i bought mine 4 years back......

Edited by thaiflyer1

Thanks but I want the pot and insert kind. Not the same nuking eggs really. The ones in the pot with water boiling under it gives that light poach on top of the eggs. Thank you any ways for the post.

Crumpets I buy from friendship

Lemonade I buy floridas natural lemonade, pricey but I love it. Fresh and not fizzy, can get at most of the farang supermarkets.

They also sell lemonade cordial in central tops I think maybe have in foodland also.

Freindship is the one close to tukcom right? They always have crumpets? Not English muffins you know? lol.

Florida's natural lemonade in most farang stores? I have never seen it. I know foodland sure don't have it

What is Lemonade cordial please?

The poachers you are looking for are very pricey here. I was looking for one but wouldnt pay the price I brought one back with me on a recent trip home.As you say only a few dollars.

Lemonade cordial is like the lime cordial or a syrup. You can add water or spritzer to it as in Soda water and lime.

Edited by sunshinegirl

Thanks sunshine however as said in my OP that is exactly NOT what I am looking for (I mean the cordial)

My Lemonade dilemma has been solved, bought 10lbs of the Minute Maid powder from another poster here for 900 baht.

Just waiting to hear back from JusticeFT96 on wether Friendship has actual crumpets in all the time? Yeah yeah I could go there and look........ok I will........GONE !!!!!!

Lemonade I buy floridas natural lemonade, pricey but I love it. Fresh and not fizzy, can get at most of the farang supermarkets.

They also sell lemonade cordial in central tops I think maybe have in foodland also.

Do you even know what a crumpet is? I just spent an hour going to Friendship on your post because you said you buy them there and guess what.....not only do they NOT have them but they have never even heard of them and have never had them !!!!!!!!!

This forum is used to help other members and when you MISINFORM people you create situations of unrest. If you don't know what you are talking about in any of these posts then please just DO NOT POST !!!!!!!

post-147691-0-32417400-1345190267_thumb.

lots of crumpet all over pattaya last time i went out

http://en.wiktionary.../bit_of_crumpet

seriously though. it would be nice to find some cheap crumpets. i did see some once in one of the farang supermarkets but they were over 100bt for a 4 pack .. 25p for 6 was the last time i bought from the UK

you've got me thinking about melted cheese and marmite on crumpets now sad.png

post-51696-0-10218200-1345201661_thumb.j

Edited by silentnine

Speaking of lemonade, why aren't Yellow Lemons available? The lime green things are OK, but they are not lemons. That crop not suited to Thai soils? would think the expat population alone might be enough for some small farmers to grow and market them?

Edited by gk10002000

There is another post going regarding buying a juicer machine in Pattaya. I guess buying the lemons and using a juicer might make for a nice refreshing REAL lemonade drink for sure. Must take a lot of lemons for one glass though?

Do you even know what a crumpet is? I just spent an hour going to Friendship on your post because you said you buy them there and guess what.....not only do they NOT have them but they have never even heard of them and have never had them !!!!!!!!!

This forum is used to help other members and when you MISINFORM people you create situations of unrest. If you don't know what you are talking about in any of these posts then please just DO NOT POST !!!!!!!

I know exactly what a crumpet is get off your high horse, you are also the one informing people that you have never seen florida natural lemonade in any farang store. FOODLAND HAS IT, as does foodmart, try looking with your eyes.

Foodland has it, as does food mart, as does friendship as does central tops. Infact just yesterday I bought a huge carton of lemonade and a big bottle of orange straight from the fridge that I found looking with my eyes.

I guess the crumpets I ate was just something I made up in my head then. You try and help someone and you get a stupid reply like this because you couldnt find it. Next time I will take a photo of them and then you can shove the photo where the sun dont shine.

Do you need a photo of the lemonade also? Because I have it in my fridge right now to prove you wrong.

post-113032-0-76423000-1345621133_thumb.

Now gents all this fighting over crumpet. As you can see there are two types of crumpet The smaller one is an English crumpet and the larger one which I prefer is a Scottish crumpet which is sweeter I defo have seen the English crumpet but not the Scottish one. By the picture I cant make out what one it is you are looking for.

WOW that is like $27.00 CAD. They are only $5.00 back home lol but I guess thats what you get here. Thanks for the info.

Not home sick.....just home food sick lol. I really miss the Lemonade you used to be able to get in 7-11

Haha the question I wanna know is what are you mixing in your lemonade? I prefer Vodka.

post-113032-0-76423000-1345621133_thumb.

Now gents all this fighting over crumpet. As you can see there are two types of crumpet The smaller one is an English crumpet and the larger one which I prefer is a Scottish crumpet which is sweeter I defo have seen the English crumpet but not the Scottish one. By the picture I cant make out what one it is you are looking for.

So can you elaborate as to where you saw these English crumpets for sale and how often they stock them?