Where'S The Lemonade?

Gone

Ok they are not fresh they are frozen Foodland had them Central Festival had them.

Foodlands stocked them in I think the very last wall freezer beside bagels and scones and central festival when they had them in the top freezer next to the pasta aisle. Hope that helps., Sometimes they go out of stock though. Happy hunting.

Do you have to prick the yolk with a toothpick first?

I heard eggs explode if you don't do that...

Gone, chill bro, that Florida lemonade is easily found. As for crumpets, seen 'em, and asking staff is a joke... How long have you been here? Up and down the aisles, look in every freezer, that's how it's done. smile.png

Do you have to prick the yolk with a toothpick first?

I heard eggs explode if you don't do that...

Gone, chill bro, that Florida lemonade is easily found. As for crumpets, seen 'em, and asking staff is a joke... How long have you been here? Up and down the aisles, look in every freezer, that's how it's done. smile.png

Been here for 12 years strait. Not the back and forth thing either. Never seen the Florida lemonade but anyways I bought 10 lbs of it from another member here and enjoying it. (Country Time)

I didn't only ask the staff but other farangs that were there shopping too. Said they never seen them in there and believe me I looked every nook and cranny (regarding crumpets)

Ok they are not fresh they are frozen Foodland had them Central Festival had them.

Foodlands stocked them in I think the very last wall freezer beside bagels and scones and central festival when they had them in the top freezer next to the pasta aisle. Hope that helps., Sometimes they go out of stock though. Happy hunting.

I saw them in a 4-pack in Foodland about 1 year ago and never since. I go there quite often too. They always have English muffins in the freezer but no crumpets. Anyways might check central one day. Thanks.

post-113032-0-76423000-1345621133_thumb.

Now gents all this fighting over crumpet. As you can see there are two types of crumpet The smaller one is an English crumpet and the larger one which I prefer is a Scottish crumpet which is sweeter I defo have seen the English crumpet but not the Scottish one. By the picture I cant make out what one it is you are looking for.

So can you elaborate as to where you saw these English crumpets for sale and how often they stock them?

Do you seriously think I ask the staff how often do they stock crumpets? You seem pretty obssessed with these things, do you use them for sexual pleasure or something?

You have lived here 12 years and have never seen floridas natural? Either someone else does the shopping for you, or when you shop you do it with a blindfold on especially considering you enjoy lemonade, maybe thats why you also cannot find the crumpets.

I bet you were looking around the bread area too laugh.png I didnt say they were fresh or frozen, but if you had looked properly maybe you would have found them???

97A914CE-74E6-4E7C-B23B-CA93A0FF8E57-502-000000A16C90A12E.jpg

Edited by Rimmer
Flame

I can just see it now:

Love love someones posted on thai visa that they sell crumpets (as he talks to his wife) I am going to drive across town right now to check if its true or not. Come rain or shine tonight I will have my crumpets.

Excuse me miss, where are your crumpets?

Clumpets? what are they?

Crumpets, bread with holes on the top, look like muffins.

No sir no clumpets here

Thats impossible, I was told on thai visa that they are here, why are you not telling me the truth?!

Sorry sir no clumpets here, dont even know what they are, never had them here.

Right thats it, I am soooo angry right now, seriously I am going home to give that poster what for. Anyway can you tell me where the florida natural lemonade is please?

Dont know sir, never heard of it, dont know what it is, we dont sell sorry.

I dont belive it!

I guess the crumpets I ate was just something I made up in my head then.

You should be careful with that mate,because if it happens too often those guys with the white coats come out to get you. laugh.png

If I stay in thailand for 1 more year they will be coming for me anyway, cant wait to get back to the good old UK. I miss the cold, wine at a real price, good beef and lamb at a real price and everything else for that matter at a real price :( I just throw money away here now, paying £1 or more for a tiny packet of crisps, £20 for an average bottle of wine its just stupid now.,

Sexual pleasure with a crumpet? Wow mate you are wayyy out there I think lol.

All I did was ask if anyone knew where I could buy them and the leads that I followed turned out to be false. Just because I reply to other posts does not mean I have some strange sexual relationship with crumpets. hahahhahahahahha

I have to admit but your "flame" did make me laugh so it wasn't all bad.

To be honest, all the years here I have been shopping at Foodland, Makro, Lotus, Big-C etc. and lately have looked in the other places mentioned here and was nicely surprized to see different stuff the what Foodland has so it was all good thank you folks.

As many of you know, when you look for help/directions here it is nice to get replies with specifics. It's like if we give directions to our own house we tend to forget that the person receiving the directions might have never been down that route and we take it for granted and think they will find it easy however that's not always the case.