Guys Who Cannot Manage To Get Any Relationship In Thailand

drronnie

Sorry Tommo, but i thought i read before that you invite women into your home and you help them out financially with education or whatever else it was and expect benefits in return for this, but making it clear to them that you dont want a relationship as such, just a mutual transaction. ...Did i get the wrong end of the stick..?

I believe that was KerryK.

I've only ever slept had sex with one Thai national in the five years I have lived here, my wife.

(that may make me a failure with women according to HS)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Tommo, but i thought i read before that you invite women into your home and you help them out financially with education or whatever else it was and expect benefits in return for this, but making it clear to them that you dont want a relationship as such, just a mutual transaction. ...Did i get the wrong end of the stick..?

I've only ever slept with one Thai woman in the five years I have lived here, my wife.

How many have you been in bed with and stayed awake with though? lol

How many have you been in bed with and stayed awake with though? lol

Yes I edited my post to make it clearer.

Under the 'slept' criteria I would have had to include, my MIL, SIL, son and step-daughter as there is a tendency in the village for an entire family to sleep in one bed/room/sleeping mat.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I've only ever slept had sex with one Thai national in the five years I have lived here, my wife.

No, it was ...xxxBKK - I forget the first part of his name.

SC

• Like 1

A man who has had and continues to have success with women in terms of rewarding, mutually beneficial relationships is one who would never stoop so low as to start believing that a long-term male-female relationship based on monetary compensation is normal; even if things may not have worked out for him in relationships with women.

So by your definition I am a success with women.

One in the UK 25+ years

One in Thailand 5+ years

Neither of which involved me paying the women for their time.

In fact I have never paid any woman (or man) for sex.

A man who has had and continues to have success with women in terms of rewarding, mutually beneficial relationships is one who would never stoop so low as to start believing that a long-term male-female relationship based on monetary compensation is normal; even if things may not have worked out for him in relationships with women.

One in the UK 25+ years

One in Thailand 5+ years

Just to clarify - you have only had sex with 2 different women in your life? Seriously? On the rule that most men multiply the figure by three, and women divide the number by three are we assume that your entire sexual history is having whacked on out looking at a picture of a lady boy?

• Like 1

the rule that most men multiply the figure by three, and women divide the number by three are we assume that your entire sexual history is having whacked on out looking at a picture of a lady boy?

I only included serious long term relationships.

Yep, I had a few gfs when I was a youngster, and I didn't pay them for sex either.

Being monogamous, and married at age 23, I didn't have the time to fit any more in.

Yes, I know, most guys in Thailand have 100s of sexual partners.

(Did I miss out?)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Personally I talk with Western women pretty much the same as I do with Western men, which is a bit different form the way I talk with most Thai women. With Thai women I'm much more likely to joke around, make compliments, flirt a bit, help out, listen to problems, etc. With Western women I don't really have a clue; couldn't joke or flirt with even if my life depended on it. Topics mostly just cover their experiences in Thailand, maybe current events, maybe talk about good places to go and things to see and do; same as with men really. Occasionally I end up having a really good time, but incredibly platonic. wink.png

WInnie, you reminded me of something else too...a lot of guys talk in a flirty joking way..and thats all fine, but again, surely depends on the kind of woman (Thai and Farang)?

Well, there is a time and place for everything, but it's not too different if I'm in a bar or if I'm in a restaurant with girls from the office.

I have some intelligent Thai female friends and there is a fine line between flirty/jokey and coming over as a bit patronizing...where even they would be stunned by a man talking to them as if they are 15 years old with the IQ of a gnat.

Flirty/joking *always* needs to be intelligent and non-patronizing. If it is patronizing then it isn't flirting anymore, then it's just being a dick. ;)

• Like 1

Sincere apologies for the mix up.

• Like 1

I suspect she meant normal as opposed to those being paid for their time.

Women being paid for their time, has been considered normal by all classes of society in all nations throughout human history. Only in a few countries during the last 100 years has it ever been considered abnormal.

Did you ever consider that your attitude toward women is most likely responsible for your lack of success with them?

What attitude? I thought he was stating a fact.

Are you new here ?

• Like 1

No, I'm sorry, I didn't sign on for supporting half a village. Too many falang fall into that trap of building houses, buying motorbikes etc purely because the Thais see us as cash cows. When I visit my ladies family in the village I take plenty of food and booze but that's the limit of my generosity.

must not have been a traditional gal. part of the vetting process is meeting the folks and them approving. finances do enter the equation for suitability including giving to family, though the girl can offset this to a certain extent if she really likes you.

Traditional gal may not be the most accurate word.

What is the most accurate word? Do you want to explain yourself? No, probably not, just make your snide remarks from the safety of your computer.

I was thinking along the lines of old fashioned or rural or something like that.

One in the UK 25+ years

One in Thailand 5+ years

Was your 25 year relationship rewarding and mutually beneficial. Did you part amicably knowing that, although things may not have worked out, the experience enriched your life more than detracted from it ?? If yes, then I've clearly misjudged you and suggest that your boorish attitude towards women is just you trolling for a reaction.

I suspect, however, that my assessment was and remains fairly accurate.

the individual you are referring to would be bigjohhnybkk

• Like 2

Haven't read the posts just the thread title - Anyone can go to pick up a girl in a dodgy bar and start a pseudo relationship built on no trust what so ever .. but of course you'll be playing with fire, same with any lady with a past history... and hate to say it but especially thai women; they will never change once damaged goods. And all thai women are incredibly jealous.

So, being generalistic, all the things you have learnt about relationships you need to unlearn with a thai woman.

Having said that there are some amazing women in thailand looking for a decent man. maybe the motive is to start a family or whatever but it doesn't matter if they are decent.

Thai women generally are looking for reliability(in my experience of thai women this is more important than money), and a man to give them more attention(ALWAYS). Go for a thai woman in a decent job, someone who makes you laugh and preferably a creative person who stimulates the mind.

Most importantly, if you gut feeling says walk away, RUN

Edited by fish fingers

the individual you are referring to would be bigjohhnybkk

Yes. AKA Colonel Kurtz.

the rule that most men multiply the figure by three, and women divide the number by three are we assume that your entire sexual history is having whacked on out looking at a picture of a lady boy?

I only included serious long term relationships.

Yep, I had a few gfs when I was a youngster, and I didn't pay them for sex either.

Being monogamous, and married at age 23, I didn't have the time to fit any more in.

Yes, I know, most guys in Thailand have 100s of sexual partners.

(Did I miss out?)

No.

and neithr did the women. giggle.gif

• Like 2

lol, you can tell who are the bitter mobs in this forum.

Bitter? No, why? Because I can see through all the crap that's posted here and voice my opinion?

Even when its incorrect, and the crap you mention you dont want to listen to as it doesnt fit in with your small minded views, then YES you're correct.

In your words if it doesnt fit in with your imgaginary position its all BS, oh yeah Im still trolling for you.

Do people on Thai Visa eat one piece of popcorn at a time too?

I am a carnivore. biggrin.png

Please don't give the cinemas here any ideas. The flavours of popcorn are weird enough as it is.

You should see me work the back row.

I'm salivating at the thought....

Tried bed seating? I went at the Central mall whatever that theater complex is in there. 700 baht. TIT. My gosh folks. TIT. You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Only taking out one woman at a time. There are not that many Farangs in Thailand. You are a novelty. Spread yourself around. And the young guys!!! Heck why leave all the work to me. I am getting too old. Thai women love going out in groups. Why deprive them. And you never know unless you ask.

• Like 1

Relationships are for sale here either short time, time share, or mortgage variety. Any freak or weirdo will have no problems at all as long as they have the money. The only people who might struggle are those acclimatised to real relationships and have not wiped off their morals and culture from their shoes at immigration when they enter the country.

please dont go to HK, dont leave usph34r.png