Finding Scanners

cusper

hi'

you're a lucky one, I just changed my old one for an epson 3490 photo, excellent and very reasonnable price, can do it all, film(35mm) and dias, and even correct the quality of the object scanned, useless to mention that you can scan a doc to pdf,staight!

a good scan :o

francois

hi'

you're a lucky one, I just changed my old one for an epson 3490 photo, excellent and very reasonnable price, can do it all, film(35mm) and dias, and even correct the quality of the object scanned, useless to mention that you can scan a doc to pdf,staight!

a good scan :D

francois

par anglais si vous plais :o

hi'

francois

Great Francois, so where did u buy it??

hi'

francois

Great Francois, so where did u buy it??

hi'

I got it in a shop with whom I used to work with, and they gave me a nice price 90€

but you may find it online or even in any retail store for around the same price :D

francois