Accolades For Chonburi Immigration Jomtien

Accolades for Chonburi Immigration Jomtien

My 12 month retirement runs out on the 28th Oct 2012. However due to circumstances I have to leave for OZ on the 25th Aug 2012, which means I would be in OZ when the current one runs out. sad.png

I went to the Immigration today with the required paperwork for another 12 month retirement and explained the situation. I was in and out in 20 minutes all paperwork done, a numbered card was given to me and I am to pick up the new Retirement extension tomorrow after 10am. I am then to be given a Re-Entry Permit at this time. smile.png

I could not believe how smooth and efficient everything went. So congratulation to Immigration Jomtien and its staff.clap2.gif

• Like 1

For years now that office (exceptionally) has done retirement extensions two months early with NO EXCUSE needed and before that even three months early was OK. Sounds like your need was bit over two months but you had an excuse. It is good to know they were accommodating to you.

Edited by Jingthing

• 2 weeks later...

I recently received by first retirement extension at Jomtien. I arrived on Tuesday, the first day back for staff after the Queen's birthday weekend. The place was packed and when I returned in the afternoon at 3 pm, still packed but I received my passport on time as did others. In the morning, I got everything done in 1 hour, 15 minutes -- 8:15 am to 9:30 am. I was number 6 for the retirement desk. Considering how many people they were processing, which included big handfuls of "unaccompanied" passports, the efficiency was impressive.