Need A Recommendation For Nissan Auto Body Repair

rmicheald

My wife had someone run into the back end of her car. The other guy was at fault and his insurance will take care of things. I need a recommendation for an EXCELLENT body shop for Nissan cars. The car is brand new with just over 1,000 km on it. I don't want them to try and repair anything. I want them to REPLACE everything that is damaged to NEW condition.

Any recommendations please?...Thanks in advance.

If the insurance pays, they will say where your car will be repaired.

From the other hand, I see your car is brandnew, so I assume you have a decent full coverage insurance.In that case they will take care and recover the money from the other party.But again, your insurance company decides which shops you can choose from.

From the other hand, I see your car is brandnew, so I assume you have a decent full coverage insurance.In that case they will take care and recover the money from the other party.But again, your insurance company decides which shops you can choose from.

not strictly true

i pay an extra premium to have only main dealer conduct any accident repairs

as a victim you can insist that the main dealer deals with it too

you may have to pay a top up to bridge the gap between the cost of the insurance approved garage estimate and the main dealer estimate

if its only a minor accident it should not be so much for peace of mind

to establish the dealer costs go and get your own estimate for the repair and then insist its compared with the other parties estimates

good luck with your problem

not strictly true

you may have to pay a top up to bridge the gap between the cost of the insurance approved garage estimate and the main dealer estimate

to establish the dealer costs go and get your own estimate for the repair and then insist its compared with the other parties estimates

And you know what that can mean yes?

Some time ago I had an accident where i was 100% in my right.The hood from my pick up had some minor damage so had to be repeired and repainted.The insurance appointed garage, which did a good job by the way, received 2000 Baht for the job for which they had to wait 3 months after completion.

The body repair shop that I have used for 10 years also arranges for my insurance and takes my truck to be MOT'd every year. I sit down in the boss's office and chatter away with him for 30 minutes after which the truck is handed back to me with all the formalities and paperwork in order. All the work that he has done has been first class and the old bus still looks as good as new. If anybody wants further details then PM me.

not strictly true

Some time ago I had an accident where i was 100% in my right.The hood from my pick up had some minor damage so had to be repeired and repainted.The insurance appointed garage, which did a good job by the way, received 2000 Baht for the job for which they had to wait 3 months after completion.

no, indulge me please.......

not strictly true

The insurance from the other party paid peanuts to the repair shop to repair my car.

If I had insisted to have it repaired by the main dealer, I would have to cover the extra charge, which probably would have been a multiple of 2000 Baht.

As I said, the repair of my engine hood was satisfying, but I can not understand how they can do the job for 2000 Baht including materials.However they have a contract with that particular insurance company and HAVE to do it at a set price.

When I go to the main dealer, he has no obligation to repair the car at a price set by the insurance company, and just charges what he think will fit him and I HAVE to pay the difference or go with the insurance appointed repair shop.

I have run my front spoiler into the curb and have some rear spoiler damage as well on my honda jazz...looking for a good shop to do the work..no insurance is involved in this case. Has any one got some good recommendations for good body work. The shop next to the dealer with the ferraris and other exotic cars on Suk always seems to be busy but no idea if its good or not

I have run my front spoiler into the curb and have some rear spoiler damage as well on my honda jazz...looking for a good shop to do the work..no insurance is involved in this case. Has any one got some good recommendations for good body work. The shop next to the dealer with the ferraris and other exotic cars on Suk always seems to be busy but no idea if its good or not

Actually, i just been to this shop, it took them about 6 days with 2 holidays included to replace my bumper and do a paintjob, needed to rent a car inbetween those days for 7k so after all was quite expensive but the work which they delived was quite good tho.

not strictly true

The insurance from the other party paid peanuts to the repair shop to repair my car.

If I had insisted to have it repaired by the main dealer, I would have to cover the extra charge, which probably would have been a multiple of 2000 Baht.

As I said, the repair of my engine hood was satisfying, but I can not understand how they can do the job for 2000 Baht including materials.However they have a contract with that particular insurance company and HAVE to do it at a set price.

When I go to the main dealer, he has no obligation to repair the car at a price set by the insurance company, and just charges what he think will fit him and I HAVE to pay the difference or go with the insurance appointed repair shop.

very articulate but i think i summed that up in my ONE sentence :

''you may have to pay a top up to bridge the gap between the cost of the insurance approved garage estimate and the main dealer estimate''

i have used them many times to repair minor damage on used cars

i knew i was in the right place the first time in went when they painted a Mercedes hood

i went to pick it up and i thought it was ok, howver the boss did not

he sent it back to be redone and told me to come back tommorrow

i have been going there ever since......

Jesus H, do you know how things work here, this isnt farangland.

Get yourself a decent policy with a repuatable insurance company and ditch the Mickey Mouse outfit you have.