Breathe Right Strips -- Nasal Problems

connda

I've got a diviated septum and have had sinus issue all my life. In the US, I used Breathe Right strips at night -- they work great. But I can't find them in Thailand. Anyone know how to get them here?

I have a problem with breathing at night.I have some 'Singulaire' tablets that I take [one every 2 days] at night which are super.

I got these from London and do not know if they can be bought here.

I will be needing some soon.

Connda, how often do/did you use those breathe right strips? Daily or whenever needed? I used them sometimes when I have a stuffy nose/cold. They do work great, really opens up the passage way. I live in CM and never seen them, but never really looked for them. I do have a couple/few I can send to you if you are not in CM. In case you really, really need something now.

I tried them years ago for snoring but had to buy in US on trips as never found here. I would expect they have become available at some places (for athletes if nothing else) but no knowledge. My oily skin made getting them to stick a real issue but they may have been improved.

Edit: Quick check on Ebay finds many listed so that might be an option - find service from UK to be very fast to Thailand.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=nasal+strips&_sacat=0

Connda, how often do/did you use those breathe right strips? Daily or whenever needed? I used them sometimes when I have a stuffy nose/cold. They do work great, really opens up the passage way. I live in CM and never seen them, but never really looked for them. I do have a couple/few I can send to you if you are not in CM. In case you really, really need something now.

Thanks for the offer Jimmy40. I have about 30 left that I brought from the US. I use them on occasion when my nose gets stuffy and night. However, good news. I Googled "breathe right strips" and "make your own" and got some good ideas. You can make a homemade strip buy cutting a flexible plastic strip from the top of a Pringles can or other piece of light plastic, and attach it with a band-aide. I usually clean my skin with some alcohol first to remove the oil. Once I run out, that seems to be a pretty good and inexpensive solution.

Thanks again!