• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Jesters Care For Kids

aussiechick

Hi All

Iwillbe back in Pattaya for Jesters Care 4 Kids Fair and once again am asking you to donate your pre-loved books/magazines/ CdsDVDs etc for this.

Please drop them off at Jamesons between now and 09 September - THE day of the Fair.

If you get to Jamesons before 12 you can always have a sit down and relax with the Baht 99 breakfast.I know I will be!!! (breakfast in Oz is about Baht 300 just for a basic and it does not include tea or coffee!!!!)

Thanks

Hope to catch up with a lot of you over that time - I will be in town for 2 weeks. Defitinitely at the fair so come and see me at the used book stall and bring me a drink at the same time!!!!

Cathy211 - Whether Jimmy is there or not this is a request for book/mags/CDs/DVDs for the stall.

Thanks

Reality check: If people knew in advance that JP would be present (as he seems to be every year), tickets and attendance for the charity gala and the fair, donations, stall rentals, etc. would surely sky rocket from fans around the world wishing to rub elbows with JP.

But I'm well aware you prefer not to announce his attendance publicly for perhaps security reasons and/or you may not truly know (wink).

So for argument's sake, I'll assume JP will be in attendance. Wishing Jesters a good fund raiser.

You have this week to drop of the books for the fair PLEASE

As I said you can drop them of at Jamesons and if its before 12 you can have their breakfast special at Baht 99 and feel you deserve it as you have done your good deed.

BOOKS, DVDs CDs ETC all wanted.

• 2 weeks later...