Army Infighting Caused Deaths During Red-Shirt Protests 2010: Academics

webfact

Well that's an interesting new (to me at least) theory, it wasn't the armed black-shirts, mingling amongst the red-shirt protesters, who did it but another army-faction.

But at least its agreed ("not all the killings") that some of the troops were shot by the black-shirts.

Perhaps they can also tell us who hired the Blackshirts,or will that not be on the Agenda??

I look forward to hearing what the Big Boss tells the various investigations, even if i don't necessarily think it will happen, and didn't DPM Super-Chalerm claim to know who they were, when will he share his information with the rest of the world unambiguously ?

Meanwhile one can only observe that the black-shirted ronin appeared to mingle freely, and without hinderance, amongst the crowds of Red-Shirt more-peaceful protesters whom Seh Daeng claimed they were there to defend, and draw one's own conclusions. wink.png

I've lived here for over 8 years and I can vouch, first hand, that it's quite a normal every day thing to have people dressed in black apparel and armed with assault rifles and grenade launchers mingle amongst the crowd attacking people at will. Indeed it was only yesterday that I was sitting down having a nice lunch of laab gai and a soda manao when a chap at a table next to me stood up, took aim and shot dead a passer by for having the temerity to resemble a member if the Democrat Party.

He sat down, finished off his pat prik Thai dam, paid the bill, tipped the waitress and strolled off to his car.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's an interesting new (to me at least) theory, it wasn't the armed black-shirts, mingling amongst the red-shirt protesters, who did it but another army-faction.

But at least its agreed ("not all the killings") that some of the troops were shot by the black-shirts.

Perhaps they can also tell us who hired the Blackshirts,or will that not be on the Agenda??

I look forward to hearing what the Big Boss tells the various investigations, even if i don't necessarily think it will happen, and didn't DPM Super-Chalerm claim to know who they were, when will he share his information with the rest of the world unambiguously ?

Meanwhile one can only observe that the black-shirted ronin appeared to mingle freely, and without hinderance, amongst the crowds of Red-Shirt more-peaceful protesters whom Seh Daeng claimed they were there to defend, and draw one's own conclusions. wink.png

One could be forgiven for assuming they were all bought and paid for from the same source,and it doesnt look like Chalerm is in any hurry to set the record straight either.

• Like 1

I can't remember who coined the word "frotherer" on the forum, but would humbly and respectfully add the word "splutterer" to describe those who immediately resort to insults and denigration of others who do not quite hold their world view, or assessment of what happened during this very bad period of Thai history.

I believe in calling a spade a spade and when some tools try to suggest that men in the military who are murdered while on duty, protecting the safety and freedom of their fellow citizens, were the victims of a jealous rage perpetrated by their fellow comrades, I am deeply offended.

It like rubbing salt into the wound when these poster belittle their sarcrafice by covering up the actions of their convicted criminal hero, who orchestrated the situation that led to their murders and the subsequent deaths of many more. If thats what it means to be a frother then I wear that label with pride.

And what if the deceased officers were killed by their comrades in a carefully calculated and deliberate move, rather than a "jealous rage "??

It's not impossible now, is it ??

The army is known to have divisions, as it were.

I can't remember who coined the word "frotherer" on the forum, but would humbly and respectfully add the word "splutterer" to describe those who immediately resort to insults and denigration of others who do not quite hold their world view, or assessment of what happened during this very bad period of Thai history.

I believe in calling a spade a spade and when some tools try to suggest that men in the military who are murdered while on duty, protecting the safety and freedom of their fellow citizens, were the victims of a jealous rage perpetrated by their fellow comrades, I am deeply offended.

It like rubbing salt into the wound when these poster belittle their sarcrafice by covering up the actions of their convicted criminal hero, who orchestrated the situation that led to their murders and the subsequent deaths of many more. If thats what it means to be a frother then I wear that label with pride.

And what if the deceased officers were killed by their comrades in a carefully calculated and deliberate move, rather than a "jealous rage "??

The longer this goes on the more deluded some posters get. Next thing they will be claiming Muslim extremists. Any thing except admit they were wrong.

The delusion is so bad in some of them that they will not even admit they invaded a hospital.

The longer this goes on the more deluded some posters get. Next thing they will be claiming Muslim extremists. Any thing except admit they were wrong.

The delusion is so bad in some of them that they will not even admit they invaded a hospital.

Agreed ! some people will believe anything,except the real root of the problem,.......ergo...............Red Shirts,Black Shirts and the Paymaster General.