Isuzu New Car Dealer Sukhumvit

neverburi

You have one on Petchburi road, just right coming down from Thonglor (need to do a u-turn after getting on Petchburi).

I am not sure however that 15 % down will be workable. I believe the financing companies work with a minimum of 20-25 %, under which they will probably require a thai guarantor.

There is one on Sukhumvit I've been to the service dept. From memory it is between Ekamai and Rama IV. Although it could be between Thonglor and Ekamai. Best be would be to look out of the window as you pass on the skytrain. Or better alight at Thonglor and walk to Rama IV that way you are guaranteed to pass it.

There is one on Sukhumvit I've been to the service dept. From memory it is between Ekamai and Rama IV. Although it could be between Thonglor and Ekamai. Best be would be to look out of the window as you pass on the skytrain. Or better alight at Thonglor and walk to Rama IV that way you are guaranteed to pass it.

Soi 65

• 1 month later...

You know guys, you don't make this job any easier when you not only respond to a spammer but you quote their post. Please just hit the report button so its easily taken care of instead of forcing me to then also delete your posts too. cheers