Farm Eqp And Dozer

aussieruss

Russ

a couple of years ago I bought a mini excavator from JSSR, only paid 100,000 for it. I have since taken the steel tracks off and put on rubber ones which cost me another 36,000 but other than that I have had no problems with it. The best part is that I have lots of fun and been able to make drains on our blocks etc to control the water flow. It pisses me off the way people are happy to let the water go wherever it wants.

Back to the subject at hand, if you go to JSSR's site, either one as they have 2, on the inspection day you can start and test the equipment. I am not an expert on mechanical issues so I just looked at simple things like state of hoses etc.

I am not sure if you have enquired about their payment system but in case you haven't they require you to transfer 200,000 to their bank account before they give you a bidding number. We had no issue with them promptly refunding the residual after the auction. They have a transport service (for a fee) to dleiver anything you buy which I thought was reasonably priced.

So depending on the amount of owrk you have and what your mechanical repair capabilities are your best option may be buying a good cheap machine from them. But you have to pay when its broken down (for the repairs) with a contrasctor you should be only paying him when work is being done.

Good luck.