Tatoos And Alternative Life Styles

seville

So I know how much everyone hates it when people get off topic so better to start a new one.

Is the general opinion on this board that if you have Tatoos and Spin Fire there most be something wrong with you especially if you are Thai? I have Tatoos and so do most of the people I know. Spinning Fire is fun and the Tourist love it.

Why all the negativity? Men who work in Bars all over the World are known for having many women it's part of the life style. What's the big deal?

Why all the negativity? Men who work in Bars all over the World are known for having many women it's part of the life style. What's the big deal?

Don't know mate. The bars I frequent only employ women so maybe you go to other places.

So I know how much everyone hates it when people get off topic so better to start a new one.

Is the general opinion on this board that if you have Tatoos and Spin Fire there most be something wrong with you especially if you are Thai? I have Tatoos and so do most of the people I know. Spinning Fire is fun and the Tourist love it.

I joined the army at the young age of 17 and it was pretty well the in thing at the time was getting tattooed never had anyone complain to me about them except my mother

As for the rest of the post I don’t understand what you are on about

Me neither, but I don't look down on those that do. Too many are sterotyped because of it.

Men in Thailand normally have tatoos for different reasons than Westerners, most have them to protect themselves against evil spirits, wheras westerners have them for show.

As for the firespinners, I am sure their's are there for the protection

There was a thread about tatoos about six months ago, if you are interested search it out

No tatts, no dreads (I like my shiny, wavy hair)........... and I don't spin fire!!! But I'm cool... ruly, truly! :D Where do I :o go from here?

I keep getting the image that you were one of those golden shelias with surf broad that we Americans keep seeing in footage from Oz. I am wrong? :D:D

No tatts, no dreads (I like my shiny, wavy hair)........... and I don't spin fire!!! But I'm cool... ruly, truly! :D Where do I :o go from here?

I keep getting the image that you were one of those golden shelias with surf broad that we Americans keep seeing in footage from Oz. I am wrong? :D:D

Yeah... you are wrong! just having you on!... but still - no tatts, ala naturale, don't do suntan either! :D Life is good tho! :D

i am in possession of 2 tats. Both of them are celtic design and neither are very big. They are also near my shoulders so unless i want to show them no one will see them. :D

Same here, mine is across my back. Big knot like a huge dinner plate.

Yeah... you are wrong! just having you on!... but still - no tatts, ala naturale, don't do suntan either! :D Life is good tho! :D

I always pictured you being a extreme sports kinda girl. I wouldn't be surprised if you sky dive once in while, that kinda stuff ya know. Full of life and love the rush of it all. Yes, and stay out of the sun, too much makes people look bad, like leather. Not good. :D

Maybe one of these days... skydiving - but it's not too common in Thailand :D I have a dream to go paragliding down the valley from Gold Coast mountains to Byron Bay. Picture it ........ gliding on air high above the treetops -50km or more - all the way down to the seaside! Whoa!!! :o

Maybe one of these days... skydiving - but it's not too common in Thailand :D I have a dream to go paragliding down the valley from Gold Coast mountains to Byron Bay. Picture it ........ gliding on air high above the treetops -50km or more - all the way down to the seaside! Whoa!!! :o

That does sound nice. When you say dream you mean day dream or night dream?

Obliging girls should have the daily newspaper tattooed on their backs.

Those men who like the bow wow position would then have something to read.

My ex-Wife for some unknown reason tattoed my name on her back.

I reckon it must have been pretty hard finding a new boyfreind called ThaiPauly :o

Reckon she would have had a few deflated more than a Man's ego's in the past God knows how many years unless she had it removed.

Wow, a lot of people posted in 24 hours. I just saw some re-occuring comments about people with tatoos in another section and felt a little offended by it and was wondering if this was common. But seems like it's not. I'm not spinning fire as, I'm back in the states for a few more months.

Cheers all

Less than 10% of tattoos you see are any good.

Tatoos and Spinning Fire is an "alternative lifestyle"?

Please explain this to me?

I have many scars from my "alternative lifestyle" (racing).

Does unwilling scarafication give me the right to be labled a AL'ist? Cool....

It's a daydream... but I'm a long way from there and doubt it'll ever happen. A friend of mine has fallen out of the sky so many times in the past that he now needs a double hip replacement at 42 :D

On tattoos, I've always wanted a fairy but could never decide where to put it....

TBB- there's a pic of me in Bambi's adventure thread. I'll let you guess which one is me :D

It's a daydream... but I'm a long way from there and doubt it'll ever happen. A friend of mine has fallen out of the sky so many times in the past that he now needs a double hip replacement at 42 :D

On tattoos, I've always wanted a fairy but could never decide where to put it....

TBB- there's a pic of me in Bambi's adventure thread. I'll let you guess which one is me :D

I am going for the one in black, don't ask me why, maybe it's the big grin.

:D Correct :D

:D Correct :D

I just knew you where a big smile person! :D

I've always wanted a fairy but could never decide where to put it....

You'll find plenty prancing up and down the Pattaya Beach Road footpath. As to 'where you put it,' I suggest the nearest trash can, but I'll leave that up to you. :o

(I must apologize because I took the above quote out of context. Khall64au was talking about tattooes but it goes to show that you must be very careful how you choose your words in here. :D )

highonthai

Nothing to explain really. Like I said already some people on other boards have made negative comments about people, mostly Thai, that have tatoos and spin fire. I guess I put the alternative lifestyle in there because most people don't spin fire or in your case race. It's not that big of a deal, I just didn't address this in the other boards as it would be off topic. But as you can see, Tatoos don't seem to be a big deal to many of the people here.

And Yes, 10% of the Tatoos out there are bad.