Pies In Pattaya.

Boyce

Hi there as, i have not been to pattaya for a while , and i'm into meat pies and sausages , has anyone hed any good tasting pies or sausages lately if so where did you buy them from and what was the price and quality of the goods, i know about yorkies , and what they make, but i;m looking for something better.

Thanks

Boyce

Lady Pies produced by an Australian lady in Phuket which are available in a few places around town including Villa.

After living here so long they are the only ones we have found made the Aussie way, most others seem to be made completely different in terms of their fillings.

I guess the Op needs to look upon what a good pie is depending on which country he comes from as the pie filling in Australian style pies is different to that of English style pies.

When I left school I did my apprenticeship as a butcher and our shop used to make the filling for a few local pie shops and it certainly is a different filling to that of what's in English pies, this includes the cubing of the meat or the coarseness of the mince used.

Watch out for the WWMCO pies, they are made by a sub contractor and the quality has dropped. The kidney in the last couple of Steak and Kidney pies was just finely sliced and the "core" had not been removed, not a pleasurable thing to start chewing on, also somehow they manage to get the beef in the pies looking anaemic.

Watch out for the WWMCO pies, they are made by a sub contractor and the quality has dropped. The kidney in the last couple of Steak and Kidney pies was just finely sliced and the "core" had not been removed, not a pleasurable thing to start chewing on, also somehow they manage to get the beef in the pies looking anaemic.

uhh yukkkkk

i'll stick to the 19th hole pies then .. gobbled another 2 down last night .. there steak/kidney and steak/onion .. meat was grisstle free and the gravy was heaven lol

That's always been the case WWMCO have never made there own pies there was a guy called Deep Sea Jon who was making pies for them , WWMCO, just made Sausages.biggrin.png

uhh yukkkkk

i'll stick to the 19th hole pies then .. gobbled another 2 down last night .. there steak/kidney and steak/onion .. meat was grisstle free and the gravy was heaven lol

But there sold out of pies you said whistling.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

That's always been the case WWMCO have never made there own pies there was a guy called Deep Sea Jon who was making pies for them , WWMCO, just made Sausages.biggrin.png

uhh yukkkkk

But there sold out of pies you said whistling.gifcheesy.gif

they are now till friday.. was only 2 left yesterday when i went for more

Edited by silentnine

Big C on Pattaya Klang do some lovely cooked (grilled) sausages and they are cheaper than the uncooked ones as they are sold by weight. As large as Cumberland sausages 2 for about 55 Baht. Not available every day.

Available just past the fresh meat counter on the left.

Soi Diana, next to Papagayo.....not for those north of Watford!

Seriously... what is that?

Ha ha. Mince beef pie, mash and liquor. A rare treat to find so far from the Old Kent Road, but there of course you'd have the option of a side order of jellied eels.

Soi Diana, next to Papagayo.....not for those north of Watford!

Seriously... what is that?

Ha ha. Mince beef pie, mash and liquor. A rare treat to find so far from the Old Kent Road, but there of course you'd have the option of a side order of jellied eels.

So... you take a bowl, flop in some mashed potatoes and a 'lil hamburger pie... and then drown it all in... booze?!? And, jellied eels... whoa. Anyway, bon appetit M8!

post-72929-0-34515700-1345649710_thumb.j