Kasikorn Bank- Multiple Savings Accounts With One Atm Card?

I enjoy spending time in different parts of Thailand but I try to avoid "out of district" fees. Its not a big deal about 10 baht per 10 thousand baht withdrawn. However, do any posters here use Kasikorn and have one ATM card linked with two savings accounts, say one in BKK and one in Chiang Mai district, thereby avoiding the "out of district" fees?

Or open an account with another bank, say Bangkok Bank in Chiang Mai and Kasikorn in Bangkok?

Or just forget it and keep life simple?biggrin.png

Thanks!

No bank I ever used in the USA would do that. Each debit card is for each account. But it looks like even that is not quite the same analogy. I think you are asking if the same account is "different" at each branch even though the same bank name and you want to get an ATM that works on both? I am aware of how the bank branches in Thailand are "same same, but different"! I don't think what you are asking will be done. It would go against their whole idea of having a district.

kasikorn bank account have management fees of 200 baht per year so i don't think it is worth.

This is wrong. They have a fee of 200 B for Visa card; not for account.

I know as I have a savings account with no card and therefore no fee.

I have a Kbank card with 2 accounts, one account in CM and one account in Pattaya. It saves me money and works fine. I get to choose which account i want the money from at the atm.

Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I'm looking for; linking several accounts in different geographical locations to one K Bank card.

Why pay bank fees if they can be avoided?

Edited by Lancelot