Looking For A Bagpiper In Chiang Mai.

PostmanPat

A friend of mine is organising his Sons wedding in CM at Christmas time, and as his future Daughter In Law has Scottish connections, they are looking for a Piper to be present (for a fee of course) at the Wedding.

I know in the past there were a couple of such guys around CM, but neither of them seem to be contactable right now.

Does anyone know of anyone who might fit the bill? Any clue/ phone number etc much appreciated.

re .

Does anyone know of anyone who might fit the bill? Any clue/ phone number etc much appreciated.

i know you only want one but

try asking the school band from wittayala school who the pipers were in front of them

on the 14th of sept 09 .... they might know : )

dave2

ps .. otds ... re

I wish you the best of luck finding that 'bagpiper'. That's a tough one.... nahhh : )

post-42592-0-26091700-1345549472_thumb.j

post-42592-0-83578900-1345549567_thumb.j

post-42592-0-23903900-1345549633_thumb.j

I wish you the best of luck finding that 'bagpiper'. That's a tough one.

PM theblether. smile.png

Bizarrely I am on this subject already......I need a piper for the Hogmanay do in CM.

What's the date of the wedding OP?

The Wedding is at Christmas, between Xmas Day and New Years Day.....not sure exact date, but if you have any news re a piper ( preferably not a Thai child school piper who is probably good on Thai Pop but not so on Flower of Scotland!!), please let me know. Thanks!!

if ye canae ge a piper i cood sign ye a few scots songs that wid bring a tear tae a glass eye like

murder polis murder

3 flights up

the wimmum in the middle hit mi wi a cup

the cup wis <deleted> o jilly

ir run doon my belly

murder polis murder

3 flights up

@PostmanPat........that timing may work put well....I've been in conversation with someone over the last week re this very issue. If I get a result I'll let you know.

@wigantojapan......I think the lassie will pass on that.....she wants to enjoy her day you know

@PostmanPat........that timing may work put well....I've been in conversation with someone over the last week re this very issue. If I get a result I'll let you know.

@wigantojapan......I think the lassie will pass on that.....she wants to enjoy her day you know

awrabest in the dancing he met hairy mary

agh ha flower o the gorbals

a ha glory halleluya

cod liver oil and the orange juice.

on the subject o pipers sorry for the side track on a serious issue but if you can spare a minute

i was surrounded by pipers at my work in edimbra maist o the time

every 30 minutes a diferent one would turn up and play the piper o dundee,,.flower o scotland.,and even the tune o batman

well enough was enough for the head of Lothian and borders finest(police) who was at a meeting in the High street

He came oot no too chuffed and telt the wee boy to go home and practise in no uncertain terms haha

i was bent over double creasing myself

I wish you the best of luck finding that 'bagpiper'. That's a tough one.

You underestimate the knowledge and resourcefulness of TV members here. Its almost a happy ending and brings a tear to the eye.

I am so confident that when it comes to my own wedding you guys will have no problem finding me 2 Barnsley pit miners singing "on ilkley moor bah-tat"; a keg of Tetley bitter, and a pair of Nora Battys tights for the wife.

"al sithe then"

if ye canae ge a piper i cood sign ye a few scots songs that wid bring a tear tae a glass eye like

murder polis murder

3 flights up

the wimmum in the middle hit mi wi a cup

the cup wis <deleted> o jilly

ir run doon my belly

murder polis murder

3 flights up

Nyah Fearties were the best band oot ay Scoatlind... Rabbie Wiz a Madman, Lugton Junction, Sare Erse