Did Most Thai Visa Members Meet Their Wife In A Bar Or Not

ozziebloke

Wow ! if you don't like the thread why do you need close it ? why not just not read it ? if you see a movie on tv and after watching it for awhile and decide you don't like it do you change the channel or do you phone the tv channel and demeand they shut down the movie ?

Because even the worst movies ever made are somehow irresistible to watch....kind of like trying to understand your logic in this thread tbh dry.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

an honest answer at last!!

Well done.

Hoorah for at least one person in Thailand.

If I ever meet a Thai lady I promise to post where I met her, what time, what she wanted and what happened!

i can't remember where it was, i just opened my wallet and she appeared........

an honest answer at last!!

Well done.

Hoorah for at least one person in Thailand.

If I ever meet a Thai lady I promise to post where I met her, what time, what she wanted and what happened!

i can't remember where it was, i just opened my wallet and she appeared........

its been declining since though

I knew it was going downhill when I had an heart attack and she wrote off for an ambulance

• Like 2

i just post what I think is the truth.

I am not sure what the huge issue is with farang men in Thailand being unable to tell the truth or why the feel the need to be something or someone they are not.

It's sad really but their lives.

each to their own.

I am off to the local town in East London for a Thai lunch and I am going to try to pull a Thai bird!

Wow ! if you don't like the thread why do you need close it ? why not just not read it ? if you see a movie on tv and after watching it for awhile and decide you don't like it do you change the channel or do you phone the tv channel and demeand they shut down the movie ?

Because even the worst movies ever made are somehow irresistible to watch....kind of like trying to understand your logic in this thread tbh dry.png

Logic? I asked a question. If your not interested in the question why keep replying ? Where's the logic in that ?

He is interested but he doesn't have the integrity to say so ;)

Hence my concerns over integrity come into play again!!!

Ok, enough from me I know

Off to try to meet a local Thai bird!

Logic? I asked a question. If your not interested in the question why keep replying ? Where's the logic in that ?

Why are you tucking my questions on where you met your wife? Uncomfortable when a stranger on the interwebz who you have no clue is asks you personal questions on your marital life?

Interdasting!

i just post what I think is the truth.

I am not sure what the huge issue is with farang men in Thailand being unable to tell the truth or why the feel the need to be something or someone they are not.

It's sad really but their lives.

each to their own.

I am off to the local town in East London for a Thai lunch and I am going to try to pull a Thai bird!

i tried that a couple of hrs ago at the locl Thai takeaway, to bloody westernised now...........

• Like 1

He is interested but he doesn't have the integrity to say so wink.png

Breadbin is correct.

As someone who is always completely honest, and can only ever tell the truth....I have to admit I have been telling lies whenever I posted on this thread.....

Shame on me....

• Like 1

is it not a simple question?

Did you meet your wife in a bar?

The answer is either yes or no.

The only variable here is whether the said farangs who wish to answer tell the truth or not.

If they did and are happy then great. If they did and are unhappy and lost then sad.

Only they know where they met and IMO the majority of men will not own up to this (maybe out of embarrassment or shame) but relationships do last where made in bars but some dont.

Again, it's all down to integrity.

He is interested but he doesn't have the integrity to say so wink.png

Breadbin is correct.

As someone who is always completely honest, and can only ever tell the truth....I have to admit I have been telling lies whenever I posted on this thread.....

Shame on me....

Then tell me what door would the other guy say to pick?

• Like 1

Why are you tucking my questions on where you met your wife? Uncomfortable when a stranger on the interwebz who you have no clue is asks you personal questions on your marital life?

Interdasting!

I did answer that! i was introduced to her through my friends. Oh sorry i didn't say the country! it was Australia

The only variable here is whether the said farangs who wish to answer tell the truth or not.

If they did and are happy then great. If they did and are unhappy and lost then sad.

Only they know where they met and IMO the majority of men will not own up to this (maybe out of embarrassment or shame) but relationships do last where made in bars but some dont.

Hmm yes because it's completly natural to answer a question like that on teh net from a guy who you never knew who will secretly judge you for it.

Happy to not be married.

OP: It's only fair to ask how you met your Thai wife in Australia, circumstances, what was her background prior to you meeting her? e.g. had she been sponsored to Australia by someone else prior to you meeting her etc

EDIT: The forum members, if they wish to do so, can then analyse, dissect & comment on your relationship as all the other threads have done on this topic - over to you...

She grew up in a convent ( so thoroughly opposite to me) And she was an english teacher. I was introduced to her through friends of mine.We have been together coming on seven years now

This has to be an attempt at Aussie dry humour, because so far nothing else from the OP is making any sense to mesad.png

you asked me aquestion ? I answered! What else do you need ?

What else??? why would anyone believe an anonymous post on the internet? Maybe you're looking for a foursome with some bondage - who knows..

OP: It's only fair to ask how you met your Thai wife in Australia, circumstances, what was her background prior to you meeting her? e.g. had she been sponsored to Australia by someone else prior to you meeting her etc

EDIT: The forum members, if they wish to do so, can then analyse, dissect & comment on your relationship as all the other threads have done on this topic - over to you...

She grew up in a convent ( so thoroughly opposite to me) And she was an english teacher. I was introduced to her through friends of mine.We have been together coming on seven years now

This has to be an attempt at Aussie dry humour, because so far nothing else from the OP is making any sense to mesad.png

you asked me aquestion ? I answered! What else do you need ?

What else??? why would anyone believe an anonymous post on the internet? Maybe you're looking for a foursome with some bondage - who knows..

A buddy of mine has just told me he's getting it on with his girlfriend and her twin.

I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache."

Edited by timekeeper
  • Like 2

Scottythai

So the question is where did you meet your wife? What bar in Pattaya or Soi 4 Bangkok? Did she work in the bar or was she drinking there? What did you talk about first?? Weather/sports/The first thing that popped up? Did you have to pay her family to marry her ? How much did you pay in sin sod? What is the weight of a swallow?

If you need to hit out at me like that ? All good to you but what did you get out of that?

Hmm yes because it's completly natural to answer a question like that on teh net from a guy who you never knew who will secretly judge you for it.

Happy to not be married.

I don’t mind being married, but the hours are too long........

Edited by timekeeper
  • Like 1

Question to all you blokes berating me? Is this how a forum works ? If you dissagree with something that is asked you go out of your way to make it a joke and degrade anything that has been said? If that is the way you see how a forum works then it dosn't say much for your idea of a conversation on any subject. i'm willing to answer anyone one who dissagrees with something that i have quoted no problem. But to berate anyone not just me for asking a question is just a schoolboy scenario

"Did Most Thai Visa Members Meet Their Wife In A Bar Or Not"

I, and I would suggest everyone else, have insufficient data to answer this question.

It's a ridiculous question commensurate with the demonstrated intellect of the poster.

• Like 1

I think the whole thread is a poorly couched attempt at a brag about a convent dwelling teacher bride with a double backflip half twist.

Unfortunately the board caught him in the back of the head and he flopped. 2.3 out of 10 (points for difficulty, not execution.)