Did Most Thai Visa Members Meet Their Wife In A Bar Or Not

ozziebloke

Question to all you blokes berating me? Is this how a forum works ? If you dissagree with something that is asked you go out of your way to make it a joke and degrade anything that has been said? If that is the way you see how a forum works then it dosn't say much for your idea of a conversation on any subject. i'm willing to answer anyone one who dissagrees with something that i have quoted no problem. But to berate anyone not just me for asking a question is just a schoolboy scenario

Think you must look at yourself before thinking many here are wrong with our points, Step back and look in the mirror and think about others lives and how they got there.

1. You know about Aussy hookers problems.

2.. You have a Thai Convent taught, school teacher lady (Perhaps not half Chinese).

3. Your Internet fun time is finding out about bar girls

Conclusion, don't marry a Convent girl..sad.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Did Most Thai Visa Members Meet Their Wife In A Bar Or Not"

I, and I would suggest everyone else, have insufficient data to answer this question.

It's a ridiculous question commensurate with the demonstrated intellect of the poster.

Yeah my interlect maybe is not that good but someone else stated this. And i was asking opinions of the comment. the problem on this thread is people are not reading all the thread and just jumping in anywhere along the line of the thread

I think the whole thread is a poorly couched attempt at a brag about a convent dwelling teacher bride with a double backflip half twist.

Unfortunately the board caught him in the back of the head and he flopped. 2.3 out of 10 (points for difficulty, not execution.)

I'm happy to have something to brag about :)

I think the whole thread is a poorly couched attempt at a brag about a convent dwelling teacher bride with a double backflip half twist.

Unfortunately the board caught him in the back of the head and he flopped. 2.3 out of 10 (points for difficulty, not execution.)

I'm happy to have something to brag about smile.png

touche

OP: It's only fair to ask how you met your Thai wife in Australia, circumstances, what was her background prior to you meeting her? e.g. had she been sponsored to Australia by someone else prior to you meeting her etc

EDIT: The forum members, if they wish to do so, can then analyse, dissect & comment on your relationship as all the other threads have done on this topic - over to you...

She grew up in a convent ( so thoroughly opposite to me) And she was an english teacher. I was introduced to her through friends of mine.We have been together coming on seven years now

So let me get this straight. Your Thai wife who you met in Australia grew up in a convent in Thailand became an English teacher. And you have been together 7 years after being introduced by friends.

Is that all correct?

Why. How was she in Australia?

sent from my Wellcom A90+

OP: It's only fair to ask how you met your Thai wife in Australia, circumstances, what was her background prior to you meeting her? e.g. had she been sponsored to Australia by someone else prior to you meeting her etc

EDIT: The forum members, if they wish to do so, can then analyse, dissect & comment on your relationship as all the other threads have done on this topic - over to you...

She grew up in a convent ( so thoroughly opposite to me) And she was an english teacher. I was introduced to her through friends of mine.We have been together coming on seven years now

So let me get this straight. Your Thai wife who you met in Australia grew up in a convent in Thailand became an English teacher. And you have been together 7 years after being introduced by friends.

Is that all correct?

Why. How was she in Australia?

sent from my Wellcom A90+

That's easy to answer: she was teaching him English.

• Like 1

I met my current partner in a bar. She no longer works there and she's happy to be out of it, we get on real good. In the end it doesn't matter where you met her as long as it works and as for money well they all want it, rich, poor, lawyer, checkout operators, bar girls, bank attendants Police Women, street sweepers........all same and in all countries.

Scottythai

So the question is where did you meet your wife? What bar in Pattaya or Soi 4 Bangkok? Did she work in the bar or was she drinking there? What did you talk about first?? Weather/sports/The first thing that popped up? Did you have to pay her family to marry her ? How much did you pay in sin sod? What is the weight of a swallow?

If you need to hit out at me like that ? All good to you but what did you get out of that?

What do you get out of Trolling?

• Like 1

It's not a serious question! it's just a question. Whats the problem with that ?

Do you often go around asking complete strangers if their wife is a whore? If so, please learn some social etiquette. That question is not acceptable anywhere, much less Thailand. If you don't understand the association of bar-girl = whore, then you have no business addressing the topic.

Just sayin'

• Like 2

Scottythai

So the question is where did you meet your wife? What bar in Pattaya or Soi 4 Bangkok? Did she work in the bar or was she drinking there? What did you talk about first?? Weather/sports/The first thing that popped up? Did you have to pay her family to marry her ? How much did you pay in sin sod? What is the weight of a swallow?

If you need to hit out at me like that ? All good to you but what did you get out of that?

Thats what your origional question is to some here. So I asked you a bunch of questions you would never answer to a stranger. See how it works when the shoe is on the other foot. Fact o life son. Never discuss Governement/Religion/Someone elses love life unless your trying to pick a fight.

I met my current partner in a bar. She no longer works there and she's happy to be out of it, we get on real good. In the end it doesn't matter where you met her as long as it works and as for money well they all want it, rich, poor, lawyer, checkout operators, bar girls, bank attendants Police Women, street sweepers........all same and in all countries.

you are correct for the most part except that the real lovely young bar girls will always want more because they are use to getting big bucks every month/ night from the bar and customers. they also keep in touch with their bar friends who always talk about the money they make.....

Ozziebloke ,....... Mate, all i can tell you is not to bite so much . Just give up and admitt you f****ed up asking such a question, these blokes aren't so bad once you know them even if they did tear strips off you for being so "naive and ,yes , stupid . Now drink up and go to bed..Tomorrows another day .

• Like 1