Did Most Thai Visa Members Meet Their Wife In A Bar Or Not

ozziebloke

Guilty (but read ex-wife)

Check this poor sod out, see what happens when you marry the wrong girl (i.e. any Thai girl working in a bar):

[/media

A lying Thai girl caught out by a lie detector and guess what, she still insists she's telling the truth AND that she hates her husband for doubting her!!! <deleted>

Most have one objective and it ain't love. Check this page out:

Tell me i'm wrong!

Edited by Rimmer
Link removed

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I met my current partner in a bar. She no longer works there and she's happy to be out of it, we get on real good. In the end it doesn't matter where you met her as long as it works and as for money well they all want it, rich, poor, lawyer, checkout operators, bar girls, bank attendants Police Women, street sweepers........all same and in all countries.

you are correct for the most part except that the real lovely young bar girls will always want more because they are use to getting big bucks every month/ night from the bar and customers. they also keep in touch with their bar friends who always talk about the money they make.....

So you know all the real young ones yes? You also know they make big bucks?

You are clueless mate. 90% of them are barely scraping by. Have you looked at the bars lately?

If your gonna make a broad statement like that by all means go ahead but I would like to know where you got your info from because it's not from this planet.

I met my current partner in a bar. She no longer works there and she's happy to be out of it, we get on real good. In the end it doesn't matter where you met her as long as it works and as for money well they all want it, rich, poor, lawyer, checkout operators, bar girls, bank attendants Police Women, street sweepers........all same and in all countries.

you are correct for the most part except that the real lovely young bar girls will always want more because they are use to getting big bucks every month/ night from the bar and customers. they also keep in touch with their bar friends who always talk about the money they make.....

So you know all the real young ones yes? You also know they make big bucks?

You are clueless mate. 90% of them are barely scraping by. Have you looked at the bars lately?

If your gonna make a broad statement like that by all means go ahead but I would like to know where you got your info from because it's not from this planet.

You are correct that 90% or more of them are scraping by...I am not talking about all of these girls...my statement said the young lovely girls not the run of the mill, plain looking girls. Most bars have few if any lovely young girls. high or low season really does not matter to these sweethearts. They have guys lining up to take them.

I for one did not meet my missus in a bar! I didn't even meet her in Thailand.

what a coincidence! i too did not meet my wife in a bar nor in Thailand but at a wedding reception in 1977. we got married two years later and (last time i checked) she was/is not Thai.

does the latter disqualify me to add to the discussion? huh.png

You are correct that 90% or more of them are scraping by...I am not talking about all of these girls...my statement said the young lovely girls not the run of the mill, plain looking girls. Most bars have few if any lovely young girls. high or low season really does not matter to these sweethearts. They have guys lining up to take them.

post-35218-0-34742400-1345771419_thumb.j

the sign should say "a few gorgeous girls, lots of ugly girls and 20 fat girls"

get there early or the few will be gone