Cumberland Sausage Promotion

butterisbetter

I have read with(substantially less than) great interest the opinions of the sausage theoriticians responding on this thread.

I went to Butter is Better and ate two of the new Cumberland sausages. I thought they were quite tasty.

Props to the B is B management for putting in the time and effort to give us in CM a new quality sausage option. It's easy for sideline Sallies to carp. B is B--let it roll off of you like water off a duck's back. Good job, and thanks.

Having read about BIB's cumberland special sausage promotion on this thread, I went there with a party of 4 today for lunch. The place was packed. 3 of us had the sausages and all of us thought they were very good. The 4th guy had an egg salad sandwich and I was just about wishing I had that, but a person can only eat so much at one time. It was actually a sandwich and a half on that home-made bread, chips etc The couple that runs it were around and eager to please. We had some special desert too. I had not been there in quite a while, but now I want to go back again soon.