Woman Kills Ands Children

namoi

Just reading about a mentally ill woman killing and eating her sons, 1yr and 5yr olds in Chaing Mai, as she thaught they were pigs, apparently she had stopped taking her medication.......... just went the topics and found nothing, if it is in here i appoligse.............

Edited by namoi

this is all over the thai news channels but not a word about the Thai Senator who shot his wife at a Mopthers Day Party last week in Mae Hong Song.........just shows how controlled the media is

this is all over the thai news channels but not a word about the Thai Senator who shot his wife at a Mopthers Day Party last week in Mae Hong Song.........just shows how controlled the media is

Maybe because murder is pretty normal and almost a daily occurrence, but eating the victim is not

• Like 1

Saw it on the news. She was from a hill tribe that I did not recognize.

Lahu, according to the Straights Times article. One of the most numerous hilltribes.

The news sources I read, which I also think elektrified is referring to, quoted the woman as being "of the Musur hill tribe".

Not many references to that term online, other than those related to this particular story. I think Musur is actually the name of the mountain and that she was either Lahu, Lisu, or Hmong...

-Mestizo

Lahu, according to the Straights Times article. One of the most numerous hilltribes.

It's another one. The GF said Musa or Musur or something like that.

Edited by elektrified

It's another one. The GF said Musa or Musur or something like that.

I believe the names are interchangeable among Thai's, some say Muser and others Lahu.

They both have black and red varieties.

The news sources I read, which I also think elektrified is referring to, quoted the woman as being "of the Musur hill tribe".

Not many references to that term online, other than those related to this particular story. I think Musur is actually the name of the mountain and that she was either Lahu, Lisu, or Hmong...

-Mestizo

Mussur/Musoe มูเซอ (=hunter) is the most common Thai name of this hill tribe. Their name in English is Lahu (similar to what they are called in Chinese and Vietnamese). They call themselves Ladhulsi or Kawzhawd.

• Like 1

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/14/world/asia/thai-politician-shooting/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fedition_world+%28RSS%3A+World%29

Right, which is Lahu in English. Musur is the Thai word. ( http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%AD )

Right, which is Lahu in English. Musur is the Thai word. ( http://th.wikipedia....มูเซอ )

Can we just agree she's crazy? wink.png

• Like 2