Company Tax I.D. Number Change This Year

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if their Thailand National or Regional tax office have issued their company with a new Tax I.D. CERTIFICATE when the number changed to the Co. Reg. No. back in February of 2012.

I have a customer asking for the new certificate before they pay me, but I only have the old certificate with the old number on it. My accountant doesn't think new certs have been issued yet.

Yes, my company got a new tax ID but we did not get a nice registration like in the past. Our accountant used the internet to print an official document showing the ID number, company name, address, capital, directors, etc.

The website is www,dbd.go.th.

It is in Thai. You may need help to navigate the menus.

Hope it helps

Yes, my company got a new tax ID but we did not get a nice registration like in the past. Our accountant used the internet to print an official document showing the ID number, company name, address, capital, directors, etc.

The website is www,dbd.go.th.

It is in Thai. You may need help to navigate the menus.

Hope it helps

Yeah, this you can get, but not a tax id per se, but rather your company details.

The yellow tax id cards as used before Feb 2012 are not in use anymore, actually, there simply is no tax id number anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect App