Falang Female Tourists

Plucky

Interesting the posts from those that have no interest in western women, it implies they are only interested in women for sex or potential sex. I really enjoy talking with random travelers, many have rather sophisticated viewpoints and are interested in my opinions and experiences.

Many western men know there are still female gems in the world they left behind but that the law of averages tells them they'll get far more grief than pleasure by attempting to find them. Your statement implies that only western women are worthy of interesting conversation, which reveals your own racism and misplaced sense of superiority. I have learned more about how to live and love from my Thai wife than I ever did from all my interactions with western women.

• Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the OP............if you are over 50, fat and balding and you are walking along with an 18 year old Thai chick who is dressed in such as a manner as to make people think, 'She is of dubious honour'................then the farang women are probably correct.

Or you could be the headmaster on the way to an 8th grade graduation ceremony with one of your students. Face it trite people base opinions on appearances.

So many assumptions, so little fact. But you guys are an interesting bunch and I do appreciate how knowledgeable you are on other topics/threads.

My username is one I used on car forums from years ago and it stuck as I know I will remember it easier than having different usernames for different sites. Plus remembering fuzzywuzzyduck555/-/# is beyond my mortal means.

I am early 30's, medium build, short hair through genetics rather than choice (no greasy ponytail) usually dressed in short sleeved shirt, trousers and walking shoes (think Karrimor type etc).

I know the image you are all alluding to and yes I think they look creepy too.

Neither am I with a young Thai woman. Just on my own going about my day.

The western women I have chatted to here have been engaging and polite but conversation always skirts around eventually ends up at am I here to enjoy the beautiful women in an idyllic situation. The truth is yes.

Edited by pimping

^^

Well mebbe the Falang girls were sex tourists who weren't interested in a 30 something man with thinning hair when they could get nubile 18 year old in teeny tiny shorts.

neus.gif

Would you be referring to nubile 18 year olds of the same gender as the falang girls?

Interesting the posts from those that have no interest in western women, it implies they are only interested in women for sex or potential sex. I really enjoy talking with random travelers, many have rather sophisticated viewpoints and are interested in my opinions and experiences.

Many western men know there are still female gems in the world they left behind but that the law of averages tells them they'll get far more grief than pleasure by attempting to find them. Your statement implies that only western women are worthy of interesting conversation, which reveals your own racism and misplaced sense of superiority. I have learned more about how to live and love from my Thai wife than I ever did from all my interactions with western women.

Maybe you misread?.. ..... or you think I am racist and feeling superior because I enjoy conversing with various people including western women? By the way your statement that you learned more (of life and love) from one Thai person than from ALL your interactions with western women...... sounds a bit .....pathetic.

Maybe you misread?.. ..... or you think I am racist and feeling superior because I enjoy conversing with various people including western women? By the way your statement that you learned more (of life and love) from one Thai person than from ALL your interactions with western women...... sounds a bit .....pathetic.

Actually, most of my intimate experience with western women came before the age of 26, when I moved to Japan. And now I've been in Chiang Mai for six years where I found the love of my life. Finding that pathetic speaks volumes about you, not me. Not feeling superior, just lucky. I wish you well in your search. Bye.

I really dislike when I see men looking at women like their sex objects or pieces of meat. It's absolutely disgusting.

This is just my opinion so don't start flaming me for it. smile.png

No flame phu.. (Couldn't spell the whole thing without constantly looking back biggrin.png )

But...to men, women are sex-objects....

To say "pieces of meat" cheapens our natural interest! tongue.png

Your comment makes me lose faith in the male gender.

This is only for clarification not to flame or arque.

Women are sex objects a simple reality.If a couple got married and never had sex would the wife be satisfied.

If a man was to live all his life with a woman and not see her as a sexobject, what would she wonder? If he wanted a maid whynot hire one?

Would women prefer men objectify other men and leave them alone? Or simply end the species in one generation by no longer having sex with women. No sexobject easy, donot have to worry about next generation carrying on the level of men wishing to persue and have women submit to sexual desires. No babies no families, no feeling of sexobject.

Your first sentence... "Women are sex objects a simple reality" - are you actually implying that women in reality ARE sex objects?! If so, god dam_n help you in a relationship and god help the lady that gets stuck with someone like you.

I'm female but not even feminist, but some of you are actually implying that women are sex objects. Sex is part of most relationships but there is no need to refer to the opposite sex as a 'sex object' I don't think that is a very mature or lasting way to think or deal with relationships. Good luck getting very far if this is your view.

Also, please read through your comments before posting them as that hardly made any sense at all, however I'm guessing that English might not be your first language.

• Like 1

I really dislike when I see men looking at women like their sex objects or pieces of meat. It's absolutely disgusting.

This is just my opinion so don't start flaming me for it. smile.png

No flame phu.. (Couldn't spell the whole thing without constantly looking back biggrin.png )

But...to men, women are sex-objects....

To say "pieces of meat" cheapens our natural interest! tongue.png

Your comment makes me lose faith in the male gender.

This is only for clarification not to flame or arque.

Women are sex objects a simple reality.If a couple got married and never had sex would the wife be satisfied.

If a man was to live all his life with a woman and not see her as a sexobject, what would she wonder? If he wanted a maid whynot hire one?

Would women prefer men objectify other men and leave them alone? Or simply end the species in one generation by no longer having sex with women. No sexobject easy, donot have to worry about next generation carrying on the level of men wishing to persue and have women submit to sexual desires. No babies no families, no feeling of sexobject.

I think you have sex object and sexual partner confused. There is a very big differance between a partner and an object.

I think you have sex object and sexual partner confused. There is a very big differance between a partner and an object.

A better way to put it is the difference between subject and object.

A tree is an object. You could stare at for hours; the tree is indifferent about it. Humans tend to be subjects and not only objects, with real feelings and opinions...

Of course, this might not matter if the poster denies women such possibility.

A better way to put it is the difference between subject and object.

A tree is an object. You could stare at for hours; the tree is indifferent about it. Humans tend to be subjects and not only objects, with real feelings and opinions...

Of course, this might not matter if the poster denies women such possibility.

I get what your saying but in the context of the comments to which I was replying, partner is a better fit IMO. The comments asserted that woman were sex objects and then went on to make a case using marriage as an example. 'Subject' really does not fit well as a descriptor in the context of a successful marriage or long term relationship. In a P2P or one night stand situation possibly sex object is a valid although still distaseful description.

I've gotten that vibe more than once from falang women while in Thailand. Funny, no where else I travel, just Thailand. I chalk it up to the feminization of the western world where every man MUST comply with women's ideals and wishes. If not, you are branded by one of many characterizations.

Strange, then, that hundreds of millions of men in normal relationships with women in the Western world haven't experienced this oppression you speak of.

Western women treating us like crap is nothing new. Most of us have been married to one or more of them and been treated like human waste for decades, that's one of the reasons we are living here !

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! They treated you like human waste just for the heck of it. You were dutiful, faithful, caring, loving, supportive and respectful from Day 1. Western women just decided to round on the good guys. whistling.gif

Do yourself a favour and pull faces or snarl at them knowing you are going home to something a lot more pleasant in character.

Yeah cos they'll be really gutted about missing out on the attention of premium quality examples of the male species that so many older guys in Thailand represent, right?

• Like 2

I don't start licking my lips and rubbing my thighs when I see a hot guy walking past me!

Why not ? It'd make things a lot easier for men with interest. Far easier then spotting all the hair tossing and dilated pupils, not to mention the useless and boring "don't look there" posturing.

• Like 1

I don't start licking my lips and rubbing my thighs when I see a hot guy walking past me!

Why not ? It'd make things a lot easier for men with interest. Far easier then spotting all the hair tossing and dilated pupils, not to mention the useless and boring "don't look there" posturing.

hair tossing and dilated pupils?! How old are the girls you're going after?! :P Sounds like bloody high school!

• Like 1

hair tossing and dilated pupils?! How old are the girls you're going after?! tongue.png Sounds like bloody high school!

Sounds like it. Pupils with dilated pupils...

I think, this thread has gone from bad to worse.

I used to go for the age range 25-26, preferably 26.

You used to choose a (sexual) partner on a specific two year age range?

Most people choose a sexual partner based on attraction.

Edited by Morakot

That age rage was the end result, not the search criteria. Women peak at that age, so that became the target group.

That age rage was the end result, not the search criteria.

Statistically it sounds like you were dealing with a very small population, to end up with this age range. Good for you.

Edited by Morakot

Statistically it sounds like you were dealing with a very small population, to end up with this age range. Good for you.

It was, I had a few favorite hunting grounds and was looking for "gik" - type of arrangements. That all ended after I met my wife of course. She was 26 at the time tongue.png

Well, never been in prison so no wonder it wasn't familiar.

Glad to hear!

Although I do find your way of talking rather strange "hunting grounds" and what not. Is your mind set really like this or are you just trying to go with the objectification theme of this thread?

Edited by Morakot

Although I do find your way of talking rather strange "hunting grounds" and what not. Is your mind set really like this or are you just trying to go with the objectification theme of this thread?

It's Friday. On Fridays Thaivisa becomes prime hunting ground for Trolls. Just trying to catch the first winds, get a head start you know.

Subject? Object?

I thought we were talking about women......

phu, I thought I stuck enough emoticons in there to signify a certain playfulness in my response. Were we not talking about social interaction? First spotted, then wanted. It's not the wanting but the desiring party that's the problem, yes?

I get it. Fat girls have hit on me....whistling.gif

Edited by bobbin

Just need to come back and teach english here to some. Yes english is my first language.

I stand by my post #64 that women are sex objects. Once a man and women are partnered they become sex partners. Big difference. But to attain a healthy heteresexual relationships the man must see the woman as the object of his sexual desires. If he had felt that sheep were the object of his desires, you know what that would be called. Face reality and quit hiding behind what you want object to mean and what it means.