Falang Female Tourists

Plucky

Why oh why do they seem to have a deep hatred for any western male who looks like he lives here?

At Songkran I playfully squirted two Canadian/American girls to which one of them instinctively screamed "how seedy"! She seemed confused as I was at this but I think the ice cold water just had her react rather than think.

When going about my daily business many falang female tourists just openly look at you as if you are evil incarnate and invented and implemented prostitution all on my own.

Yesterday I walked past three young female falang tourists and I overheard "yeah he looks like one". I took this to mean something negative and if looks could kill I would be 6ft under right now.

I have stopped looking inward about this issue and now think 'well what the hell are you doing here' rather than feeling I have to explain myself.

By the way I am just an average looking well presented male going about my business bothering no one but the mosquitos bothering me. Admittedly being clothed might help but the humidity is a killer!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" By the way I am just an average looking well presented male going about my business bothering no one but the mosquitos bothering me. Admittedly being clothed might help but the humidity is a killer!"

post-76988-0-45767200-1345722618_thumb.j

Feel for you pimping, can't understand it............rolleyes.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, and l am eating my dins. bah.gif

Yesterday I walked past three young female falang tourists and I overheard "yeah he looks like one". I took this to mean something negative and if looks could kill I would be 6ft under right now.

It's never happened to me. Clearly you have a sex tourist or 'paedo' look about you. Please describe what you were wearing at the time (e.g. sandals, white socks, Singha vest, balding ponytail) and maybe we can give you some style advice to avoid these kinds of comments.

Excellent. laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

Hmmmm..........wearing clothes would be a good place to start.

Anyway, who cares what they think......they don't know you or anything about you and they are only displaying their own inate ignorance and judgemental character.

If you could be bothered getting to a debate with them you will find that in many cases these young farang ladies have a sexual history that would have decent Thai ladies dying with embarressment.

Don't spend a minute of your day worrying what hypocritical, ignorant and judgemental people think about you......and although I cannot say they are in the minority ( not having conducted a survey on the matter ), I can say it has been my pleasure to meet many interesting, amusing and non judgemental farang ladies ( of all ages ) in Thailand.

On a side note I was entertained and regaled with stories about Chiang Mai the last time I went to see my doctor. She is approx 26 years old and she had taken a year off after finally qualifying to go travel the World. She loved CM and her only complaint was her addiction to sticky rice had caused her to pile on 3 kilos.

Many of the young people we see travelling through will be high flyers, professionals and the backbone of our future society........I love seeing people taking gap years and I love talking to them......in as much as they may carry the burden of inexperience with them, it's up to us older people to appreciate exactly that and not to get upset at them for being young and stupid.......we were all that once.

Just sayin' ( as usual )

It's never happened to me. Clearly you have a sex tourist or 'paedo' look about you. Please describe what you were wearing at the time (e.g. sandals, white socks, Singha vest, balding ponytail) and maybe we can give you some style advice to avoid these kinds of comments.

Would this fit your description?

post-49205-0-91216400-1345723752_thumb.j

• Like 1

yes the high end of the market farang you get in thailand.

Gad, and l thought l was anonymous. sad.png

A lot of Western tourists come into my business every day and I have never noticed them judging me for being an overweight, aging man living in paradise. In fact, most of the Western women are friendly and pleasant to talk to. Pimping, you must be doing something that sets them off.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

I've gotten that vibe more than once from falang women while in Thailand. Funny, no where else I travel, just Thailand. I chalk it up to the feminization of the western world where every man MUST comply with women's ideals and wishes. If not, you are branded by one of many characterizations. Of course, Thailand's reputation fuels this perception of all men who travel / live there.

I've gotten that vibe more than once from falang women while in Thailand. Funny, no where else I travel, just Thailand. I chalk it up to the feminization of the western world where every man MUST comply with women's ideals and wishes. If not, you are branded by one of many characterizations. Of course, Thailand's reputation fuels this perception of all men who travel / live there.

No,No,No, it's because you are perceived as a sex pest. laugh.png

I think they're all born again missionaries but I'm sure they don't care.

Another thing is age - I bet they were about 20 years younger than you.

When I was young, I laughed at the older guys walking around Nana with their little Thai girls, now I just smile.

No,No,No, it's because you are perceived as a sex pest. laugh.png

In a roundabout way, that's what I was saying, but forgot to make the point. thumbsup.gif

By the way......I thought I saw him at Dubai airport on August 6th. If it wasn't him it was his double and he can't have that many doubles. I heard the guy talking and it was certainly an Oz / NZ accent. Is he still on the missing list or has he turned up somewhere?

By the way......I thought I saw him at Dubai airport on August 6th. If it wasn't him it was his double and he can't have that many doubles. .. [sC: My bold]..

You can have too many doubles...

Ironically, I've heard more than once from expat women that they get nasty looks from Falang men.

Maybe there are idiots everywhere. Fortunately though, they're small a minority. [sC: My bold]

You must subscribe to a different Thaivisa from me; Or is it just that we're all posting on this one thread?

SC

A lot of Western tourists come into my business every day and I have never noticed them judging me for being an overweight, aging man living in paradise. In fact, most of the Western women are friendly and pleasant to talk to. Pimping, you must be doing something that sets them off.

I agree mate. Most of the western ladies I have met have been very pleasant and love to ask questions about Thailand etc. Must be something about the OP.

• Like 1

I agree mate. Most of the western ladies I have met have been very pleasant and love to ask questions about Thailand etc. Must be something about the OP.

AH, back to the ''Farangs smell'' topic eh. sad.png

Maybe its obvious, even just looking at him in the street, that he's one of those...

Thaivisa is famous for them...

Trolls.

Or maybe he's just much more sensitive than the rest of us.

SC