California Wow Owner Sentenced To 10 Years Of Non-Stop Dance Music

george

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you force someone to run and listen to music.. That is a disgrace and what century is the judge and the country of Thailand living in.. 10 years in jail maybe ok but to torture someone is not acceptable... 1 rule for falang and bail if your a Thai... I hope he complains to the U.N or a world office because that sentence is digraceful

Dood... read the first word in the post.

How can you force someone to run and listen to music.. That is a disgrace and what century is the judge and the country of Thailand living in.. 10 years in jail maybe ok but to torture someone is not acceptable... 1 rule for falang and bail if your a Thai... I hope he complains to the U.N or a world office because that sentence is digraceful

The paragraphs are even worse!

• Like 2

Dood... read the first word in the post.

Agreed California so expected. ;)

I will lodge a complaint, this is copyright infringement!

Almost two years ago I used a similar curse on one of the members here:

"May you go to the lowest level of Hell, be bound to a stake next to Tantalus and forced to listen to PTV broadcasts 24 x 7 at full blast sound level with the volume knob just out of reach."

Furthermore, the bathroom facilities that Levine will be using during his prison will be crowded with gay men f*** each other. Although they won’t actually touch Levine, they will constantly size him up with leering glances, and any bodily fluids from their non-stop sex will be left on the bathroom floor for Levine to walk through.

:cheesy.gif :

Yep, LOS really is a legal laughing stock, and the accused is laughing too cos he's deaf. laugh.png

You can fool some of the people - well you know the rest. Shows how many TV members 'read' an article and jump on the first bandwagon that's passing.

Frankly satire shouldnt belong in the news section. I'm kinda of sick of it after reading the first article last week.

It is not the fault of TV that they appear to be the same, the reader should know the difference between real and real real.

If this were for real (see, I've got my armoured shields up already) I would put 'Hotel California' on a loop and play that. My local knows if I hear more than 10 notes of this dirge, I immediately put enough dosh into the pot to cover the checkbin and walk. No Tip. The cashier is passing her hat around amongst the ladies to purchase a set of earplugs for me. biggrin.png

Frankly satire shouldnt belong in the news section. I'm kinda of sick of it after reading the first article last week.

Most of the articles that come from The Nation amount to blubbering nonsense or unintentional satire anyways. At least this article is comprehensible and error-free.

• Like 1