Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"

LawrenceChee

Heya Mates

I have been using an iPod touch for work as I travel 8 months on the road

So far I have been able to work without the use of a laptop although it has been getting tough reading on it do long hours on red eye flights

Does anyone own a Samsung Galaxy Tab and would say it is better than an iPad ? I really dislike the weight of the iPad although I am thinking of I switch over to Samsung galaxy tab I then have to spend another fortune on apps etc

Saw one today @ 8900 baht do the wifi version ...I need only the wifi version as I rarely make calls on the job and use a bb for the purpose

Appreciate anyone who has both or moved off from an iPad to tab to give some objective feedback

I know about today's ruling but it does not stream down till years later after all the appeals etc

If you look for a fine 7' tablet wifi, I advise you to consider Gpad. Gpad belongs to G-net company which is a reputable mobile phone maker in Thailand. It has many functions similar to Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7' wifi while the price is much lower. You can check their website at www.g-padtablet.com. Models like Gpad Extreme II 7' or Explorer I 7' are good as the specifications are very standard and price is only 5,000 baht with warranty for one year. They also have sevice centers all over Thailand and call center to advise if any problem. I have one and I am very satisfied with its quality.