Genting Highlands ,Malaysia

Hi Guys

I have 2 night 3 dayss booked in October going to KL from Bangers with the wife flying out early Thursday and back late Sat Night - she wants to go to Genting straight from KL airport and then Sat have an afternoon in KL before we fly back

question

Has anyone done this from theh airport before?

How long does it take to get there from airport and how much in bus?

Any recc for hotels have heard they are all expensive ? correct i mean more than 3k baht ( thats what i call expensive )

When you get there any additional expenses theme these parks etc

any extra info would be appreciated

any other reccs?

Many thanks in advance

Dave

From kl airport you need to take the train to kl town, there you can catch a Genting bus direct to the resort..

The cheapest hotel in Genting is first world hotel, the food in Genting is real expensive... Beware...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

You can go to GentingHighlands directly from airport,no need to go to town.They have ticket boots for bus there on arrivals,bus is very good,price is low,travel time is short.

Up there is quite cold,so be prepared for that.

Hotels? - the biggest hotel in the world is there - more then 6000 rooms.Price start from 500B(50RM)/night. - it is often full,so book in advance.It is possible to get room without

booking even in peak times - from grey/black market which flourish there,you will pay 150RM/room.If you dont get room - you can come down to town in bus or taxi very quickly.

It is very popular,a bit weird place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...