Paying Bills Monthly Automatically Via Scbeasy (True Online)

Hi All,

So been using SCBEasy for a couple of years now

Just getting round to automatic BIll payment options

As my condo is in Bangkok but I live/travel elsewhere, I'd like my True online Internet and MEA ELecticity bills paid automatically

I've managed to pay an outstanding MEA bill which saved a trip to Chidlom as 7-Eleven can't take late payments

Used SMS to check my account was OK now

Have set up Bill payment for MEA and that's Pending status so I think that might pay automatically from now on ...

It there anyway I can setup True online payment monthly ?

Popped into my SCB branch for help, the SCBEasy guy was out, I popped back later he said he couldn't help me as the branch didn't have Internet !!!!

Tried calling SCB HElp line but that was too helpful either !...

Appreciate any help on this except "go pay via ATM or at 7Eleven".... cos I'm not always in Thailand ...

Thanks

SL

Yes, you can pay your True bills automatically. That's what I do. I had to go into a True office, fill out some paperwork, then take a form to my bank for them to sign/approve, then return to True to finalize.

Not sure if that's the information you were looking for.

Thanks WhizBang, I'll go that route if I can't fix it via SCB online banking ....

Yes, you can pay your True bills automatically. That's what I do. I had to go into a True office, fill out some paperwork, then take a form to my bank for them to sign/approve, then return to True to finalize.

Not sure if that's the information you were looking for.

Don't know about SCB but for Bangkok Bank I set it up online at banking website (you can also pay individual bill there) - smooth except for TRUE sending a happy to have automatic payment message next due date totally blocking browser until call to support and techs support to remove/unlock and then a reboot of modem (guess it may work using there modem/software but not mine).

Hi JohnC...

How do you get the statement sent by email, is that a visit to the shop or a phone call or ...

Thanks

SL

I arranged my true statement to be sent by e mail, I then pay online at Bangkok Bank using Internet banking, I also downloaded a app for 3bb Internet and check that for my statement and pay that online as well.

Thanks BB,

strangely enough I never thought of that !...

Hi JohnC...

How do you get the statement sent by email, is that a visit to the shop or a phone call or ...

Thanks

SL

I arranged my true statement to be sent by e mail, I then pay online at Bangkok Bank using Internet banking, I also downloaded a app for 3bb Internet and check that for my statement and pay that online as well.

Just phone Truevisions and they'll set it up for you. I complained so many times about not receiving my bill on time and they suggested they send me the bill by email.