Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

I get the impression he is having a go at Thailand. He is saying ladies marry a farang because your own government is going to give you bugger all. Go live in the west where you will be taken better care of by the social systems they provide, compared to what we have in Thailand.

• Like 1

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 970 posts

Posted Today, 08:00

snapback.pngTime Traveller, on Today, 07:16 , said:

This topic has some strange reactions from many people here and I don't understand why some people have become emotial on this story which mostly seems to be sensationalist journalism.

From his words he seemed to be making the point, that poor people in Thailand will get no help from the government.

Never write a letter while you are angry. ~Chinese Proverb

• Like 2

He forgot to mention that Thai men "who want an easy life" should become MPs wink.png

/ Priceless

Thai men who want an easy life, just have to pretend to be their wives' brother and move in with their wife and her farang husband.

Do not laugh in Pattaya this is done already I known at least 6 cases

Edited by harryfrompattaya

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

HEY,..............I wear a chang vest !

He forgot to mention that Thai men "who want an easy life" should become MPs wink.png

/ Priceless

Thai men who want an easy life, just have to pretend to be their wives' brother and move in with their wife and her farang husband.

Do not laugh in Pattaya this is done already I known at least 6 cases

I'm not laughing, I'm really not, just wait while I wipe the tears away. Don't these guys realise that the 'brother' is not an Abba fan when she asks what he wants to eat and replies Mama miatongue.png

its how thais think,............when i got married the registrar in bkk told the wife " you know you can get half of what he has if you finish " !!

amazing !!

I always tell them that half of nothing is still nothing - count it twice if you don't believewhistling.gif

I get the impression he is having a go at Thailand. He is saying ladies marry a farang because your own government is going to give you bugger all. Go live in the west where you will be taken better care of by the social systems they provide, compared to what we have in Thailand.

But since when do we let reality stand in the way of whining about us poor and helpless, yet superior farangs.

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.

John Lennon

Nothing more to add to that since Lennon's words count for any country in the world. This latest article with the Pheu Thai PMs idiotic babble accompanied by the lame try for an explanatory excuse afterwards "I just wanted to show Thais how far behind their welfare state was when compared with European countries." clearly shows that insanity is borderless... and frightening that is.

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

Since the publication of this article there have been scores of beautiful young 20 something girls knocking at my door begging me to make myself available to them.

Eventually I had to call the police to get the girls to leave. This is immoral I told the girls, so go away, because I’m a Christian and British and would never lower myself to participate in such depravity, even if it does become law. What do you think, I`m an American or something?

Since the publication of this article there have been scores of beautiful young 20 something girls knocking at my door begging me to make myself available to them.

Eventually I had to call the police to get the girls to leave. This is immoral I told the girls, so go away, because I’m a Christian and British and would never lower myself to participate in such depravity, even if it does become law. What do you think, I`m an American or something?

best laugh tonight! :)

Send them to me I have no scruples at allwhistling.gif also no moneysad.png

Makes me cringe when people refer to the health systems, education, welfare etc in European countries being "free" its because most people work hard and pay there high taxes !

Well I'm controversial as ever - I say give the man a break, it's a change for a politician to have a sense of humour instead of spouting crud about 'drug free in 3 years' or 'we've got the floods under control'.

As for education I'm still appalled at how many farang cannot distinguish between there and their.

I know what you mean, they're always getting those two mixed up !!

grammar: the difference between knowing their $h!t, and knowing they're $h!t

• Like 1

NO ONE MENTION THE GENEROSITY OF SO MANY FARANGS, THINKING WITH THEIR HEARTS PRIOR THEIR HEADS CAUGHT IN THE VARIOUS, NUMEROUS THAI SO SMILING CLAWS, WHOM OF COURSE END UP SCREWED AND PENNILESS..........

Actually, the headline should read, "Become a Whore and Beguile a Farang into Marrying You"

Whoredom: Faithless, unworthy or idolatrous practices pr pursuits.

Didn't Thai women rank near the top for being "Most Unfaithful"?

And in closing, this chimp who said this is stirring racial hatred against Farangs by inciting the morally weaker of the three sexes (the men) into feeling cheated out of being able to land a nice poor Thai woman to be their Earth momma and do everything for them.

Badabing-badaboom...What a country!clap2.gif

Edited by cup-O-coffee

NO ONE MENTION THE GENEROSITY OF SO MANY FARANGS, THINKING WITH THEIR HEARTS PRIOR THEIR HEADS CAUGHT IN THE VARIOUS, NUMEROUS THAI SO SMILING CLAWS, WHOM OF COURSE END UP SCREWED AND PENNILESS..........

LOL .... generosity?? How about stupidity, obsessions and pitifulness all in pursuit of young booty. If they gave out of generosity then they should be happy regardless if the women takes off or not when the money is gone. If they gave to try to control another person then that is on them and as long as they blame somebody else for their ignorance the longer they will remain miserable and pitiful and prone to believe the next young girl who comes his way is different ... well all accept for the need to continue to dish out loads of money to keep her around. Be it a car or a young girl, when people pay more than they budget, there is often buyers remorse.

Are we talking about ordering a cheeseburger here? wink.png

This whole story proves the misapprehension that Thai people have about westerners being rich. 90% of westerners who visit Thailand have worked long, hard hours for 3-5 years for the priviledge, or may even be on their honeymoon. The majority will never return. Many others will, but their next trip is years away. Many won't even travel intercontinent again until their children have grown up and moved out. You and I know this, but we just can't get the Thai people to believe us, can we?

My wife sees her fair share of patients in BKK who say they're going to marry a rich farang. She tries to explain the "relativity" of economics to these girls - that although a farang earns 7-10 times as much as a Thai things in those countries also cost 7-10 times as much. It seems you just can't tell a 19 y. o. uni student that a hair wash/cut/tint/style in Sydney is going to cost 5,000bt or the cost of dinner for one in Soho will pay for 5 dinners in a similar restaurant in Thailand.. The few that believe her just say something stupid like, "I'll fly back to Thailand to do it here" !!!

• Like 1

LOL .... generosity?? How about stupidity, obsessions and pitifulness all in pursuit of young booty. If they gave out of generosity then they should be happy regardless if the women takes off or not when the money is gone. If they gave to try to control another person then that is on them and as long as they blame somebody else for their ignorance the longer they will remain miserable and pitiful and prone to believe the next young girl who comes his way is different ... well all accept for the need to continue to dish out loads of money to keep her around. Be it a car or a young girl, when people pay more than they budget, there is often buyers remorse.

Ha Nisa ... I agree ... but you're being too kind calling them "stupid" .... I dare say they are scheming, seedy, dirty old men, preying on the poor for sexual slavery and servitude.

• Like 1

What a complete imbecile and an utter moron... but then I wouldn't expect any less from a member and spokesman of the Pua Thai Party.

I think you are missing what he is saying. He is actually putting a rocket up the rear end of the Thai government for it's lack of community services and welfare for the needy. He is basically comparing the West and Thailand. I believe you have twisted it around.

• Like 2

I am utterly INSULTED, where was the mention of the United States of America????? Is Mexico and the Latin American states the only ones who get to exploit and destroy the good ole USA? Why not get some Asians in the act, the food will improve immensely.The driving might suffer,but hey the US is the first dumb-ass country to bring in the masses of destruction thru welfare and political correctness. We were the cutting edge of getting misfits and parasites to sneak in and come here with open arms and empty wallets. Hell, i won't mind working until i am 90 to pay for some diversity and do the right thing of equal exploitation. Maybe we need to start some more wars and conflicts to get the refugees flowing back in. I heard tell that some peoples are leaving the USA because the welfare is drying up and tightening up on the huge amounts of fraud, and that was just the government workers fraud. Oh, to be second bested from the Europeans again is just too much, maybe i will vote democrat to incite more graft and welfare and other vote making plunders.!! Look out Europe, we Americans want the greedy,needy and ignorant more than you,and we have the highest amount of prolific breeding losers that any country could hope for ,so it's just a matter of time before we win the biggest losers contest and hey, one day you might get a flow of Americans coming to your country. I am sure you will love these new manufactured and cultured folks ,coming from a gutter near you soon.

• Like 1

The remarks were taken out of context. If you look at what he was actually talking about, what he says makes sense. The speech was about social inequality and lack of opportunity for rural people to take part in the political process. Here's a link to an article that goes into a bit more detail:

http://asiancorrespondent.com/88432/did-a-thai-mp-really-told-thai-women-to-better-marry-a-foreigner/

Good to see that our western educations have taught us to be cautious and not make knee-jerk reactions to anything we read in the newspaper. Especially if it confirms our own prejudices.

• Like 2

As far as I am concerned.....let each to their own........lazy thais marrying stupid or old farangs......its ones choice as far as their are happy. Most Middle Class and Hiso Thais and Asians avoid such couples like the plague anyway. And they are only accepted in the backwaters of Isaan, etc. So who cares. Let them be.

Ha Nisa ... I agree ... but you're being too kind calling them "stupid" .... I dare say they are scheming, seedy, dirty old men, preying on the poor for sexual slavery and servitude.

How I wish that there r really sex slaves here.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App