Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

Yes, but, as long as there are the possibilities to find such a Farang husband-BF and as long as demand, for Thai women is available,

supply will be there to! Supply and demand,just like that!wink.png

Must not only blame the girls and women!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His comments are about 20 years out-of-date. This isn't 1992 anymore. This politician is so out of touch, it isn't funny. When I first came here 12 years ago, it was true to say that 99% of expats I met and knew had girlfriends or wives from a poor Isaan background. The girls were mostly ok, however things have changed. Most expats I know these days are dating girls from Bangkok. There's nothing wrong with Isaan girls, but the demographic has definately changed recently.

I cannot second that!

I come since 1990 to TH and I live in Isaan-Chayaphum-Udon Thani in the countryside, in small Villages since 1998.

There is each year a steady grow, not only of Super markets and their smaller outlets, but also of Farangs who shop there, live here, visit here from Europe-where they live with the Thai-Isaan-wifes and from the Thais-Southern-Entertainment places, with their spouses!

Crazy much here! And growing and growing in numbers!

• Like 1

I that why there are so many meet a nice Thai women websites?

I am not European but do Us nord americanos count?

joke is most of us are staying here.

hell he is only saying what most bar girls and thai mothers have been saying for years

In Canada there was the find a soldier get pregnant and get married you will be set for life mothers.

Why is it that everyone hates what he said? When Politicians lie you hate it and now when ONE tells the truth you hate it too? He is one of the only honest ones I have heard other then Pierre Trudeau.

• Like 1

Come on guys, the mp is right. I could write a book about my experiences in this area. Also, I am glad that some of them have already taken him up on his personal thoughts as I met my lady and we get along wonderfully and there is no way I could have her if I were broke. HeHe, don't you just love it!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

Most of the members of the government are not very bright period, sad but true

Well, he's just saying what a lot of Thai people are thinking (and doing) ... coffee1.gif

Yes I agree with you.

Stupid foriegners marry prostitute's.

Perhaps now the stupid Foriegner will now look for girls/women outside the bar scene and get a nice girl instead of a well used whore.

• Like 1

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

This my dear young Adonis is an offensive remark and is not appreciated in Thai culture. Many Thai women seek older Thai men, especially for their second marriage in a quest to avoid the insecurity of being married to an average young Thai man. I am of course an older :-) foreign man married to a Thai woman of half my age :-). We take care of her family on the I-san and we take good care of ourselves in Pattaya. It works; my little financial contribution takes care of up to eight people none of whom have a Job. This gentlemen is Thailand welfare program at work. The Thai SSO will not be able to take on this role for decades.

Bingo!

• Like 1

He forgot to mention that Thai men "who want an easy life" should become MPs wink.png

/ Priceless

clap2.gif They should HANG this guy ! Sure there are poor people in TH, but there are more LAZY people in LOS ! And the most lazy and silly and corrupt guys can be found in Parliament... bah.gif

Look out, farang ladies, male gigolo on the loose! Cue up his theme song "First I Look at the Purse."

I decode his comment as "if you want government benefits then go to another country." Too bad he wasn't born in the US, he could be elected president with that one.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

No,. he is exactly where he belongs, working for the Thai government. Never forget, the Thai govt., is the polar opposite of a meritocracy. It is a group of people who are appointed because they know the right people, or helped someone get elected. It has NOTHING to do with merit. It has nothing to do with capability, knowledge, intelligence, education, vision, leadership, or wisdom. So, you get goombahs like this one, who say stuff that would be expected out of a 12 year old. Unbelievable degree of incompetence. One administration after another. Thailand is going backwards, at an alarming pace.

• Like 1

As for education I'm still appalled at how many farang cannot distinguish between there and their.

don't forget "then" and "than" too

....or perhaps "to" and "too"???cheesy.gif

Well unless your comment is a joke the poster is correct - too = as well, to is used as in I'm going to the shop.

PS sorry there's no egg on face smileywhistling.gif

Edited by sysardman
  • Like 1

This oxygen thief is a direct result of a system that allows children of the ultra wealthy to constantly under achieve throughout their schooling years, yet still walk away with honours degrees, and then do a post graduate study in sychophantic asshol_e licking after graduating from which they are duly given a party list seat with no political experience whatsoever. Lets face it, in any of the Western countries this guy would be out of a job this evening, more than likely as a result of resigning to deflect the shame from his party.

Why doesn't Yingluck get involved and decree that all Thai men pay maintenance for their bastard children scattered throughout the land. Thai women would then not have to visit Pattaya Wedding Agency to pay for their aging parents to bring up their children.

I assume Sunai was speaking tongue in cheek, but in any case I wouldn't count on European governments having the money to throw around much longer. Reality is hitting profligate governments where it hurts.

So, what we got here?

First and foremost, I thought it is the job of any MP to do the outmost to serve his people by changing obstacles into opportunities for his people in his own country…

I can’t believe, this moron has the guts to ask people to vote for him and then tell his own compatriots to get the f#*% out of here, so he and his government is not in charge anymore to fulfill their duties as they promised with their oath to king and country.

• Like 1

This is news to you guys on Thai Visa? This is hilarious. I basically said the same thing about 'stupid' T people who let their <deleted>..ing dogs bark all day and all night long and my post got deleted.

But if a Thai PM says Thai women are stupid that's ok.

"Hi Farong" are probably the first two words they teach the girls here right out of the womb. I've had 2 year old girls bow to me while taking their picture. Who taught them how to do that??

I guess the Thai guys then must be geniuses for figuring out how dumb the girls here since they usually dump them after they knock em up. Except of course the ones who marry a farong. LOL

Regarding the chap who asked what would a father say to a young daughter who hooked up with a baggy assed farong he would probably ask her how much money the bugger gave her and demand all of it so he could go drinking.

Edited by SCARLETIBIS1