Only Rubber Bullets Used On Fatal Day: Thai Army Marksmen

webfact

er no, it was because it was the post directly after mine... and you didn't quote anyone...

silly me, how could i think such a thing... and when you were discussing the exact same thing i was talking about, and saying things like "You embarrass yourself"

who were you talking to then?

you've hit a low point on this attempt to cop out of it...

oh btw, i'm not talking to you reasonableman, i'm referring to someone back on page 2.

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

er no, it was because it was the post directly after mine... and you didn't quote anyone...

silly me, how could i think such a thing... and when you were discussing the exact same thing i was talking about, and saying things like "You embarrass yourself"

oh btw, i'm not talking to you reasonableman, i'm referring to someone back on page 2.

Yeah, posting can be a real slow process in some parts of the country. Darned delays. Oh well, the cross we must bear to get our message out... :)

Yeah, posting can be a real slow process in some parts of the country. Darned delays. Oh well, the cross we must bear to get our message out... smile.png

what a cop out.

you still won't answer who you were talking to... cop out.

just a lot of fluff to avoid countering what's being said, nothing new but still as funny and transparent as ever. laugh.png

Edited by nurofiend

If you are now thinking of yourself as being "the man far away" I would suggest some psychiatric sessions would be in order.

Reminds me of that pillock who changed his name to Shinawatra.

If you are now thinking of yourself as being "the man far away" I would suggest some psychiatric sessions would be in order.

Reminds me of that pillock who changed his name to Shinawatra.

you think he was reffering to thaksin...ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

If so many rubber bullets were fired then what happened to them, where are all the pics as they should have been all over the road? Some people on here want to believe anything the Police/Army say, which I find strange.

Use the same logic: if so many real bullets were fired, where are all the pics as they should have been all over the road and in building. Do you really think the army used real bullets in their crowd control attempts? Where did they stack the thousands of bodies then?

If so many rubber bullets were fired then what happened to them, where are all the pics as they should have been all over the road? Some people on here want to believe anything the Police/Army say, which I find strange.

Use the same logic: if so many real bullets were fired, where are all the pics as they should have been all over the road and in building. Do you really think the army used real bullets in their crowd control attempts? Where did they stack the thousands of bodies then?

Exactly.

If the rubber bullets in question were of the ball bearing type mentioned on here then they probably got lost in the detritus the red shirts had created.

The other conclusion would be blanks.

Strangely this supports the army's statement

Just watched again the clip provided so graciously by dear phiphidon. A question on it.

Assuming the soldiers depicted are on a rooftop (and not too high up), it almost looks like the rifle is held horizontally at the most and maybe the barrel even points ever so slightly upwards. This may be because of the angle in which the clip was filmed, but raises the question what or who the soldier was firing at ?ermm.gif

My dear phiphidon, as gracefully as I'm able to I admit to have been too hasty. Three topics keeping me busy at the moment and lots of nonsense to counter.

As for the video clip, I can see a soldier looking through the scope on his rifle, I can see his left arm in such a way as to suggest he wasn't shooting anything unless he's such an excellent marksman to only need his right hand/arm? Furthermore whereas I believe the clip might be filmed on the 19th of May along RamaIV, I do not see evidence that this clip relates to the two sergeants Saringkan Thaweecheep and Kacharat Niamrod, nor do I see them stationed on a building.

So, please keep them coming, the nonsense that is wink.png

Rubl you need to get a grip, the date in question is the 15th May, not the 10th April and not the 19th May - the 15th May, the day the video and the stills were taken.

Er........ did you run the video? Did you hear that bang noise? There were several bang noises. That was bullets being fired. Did you notice that the guy making the bang noises looked exactly like the guy in the white shirt on the left hand side of the picture in the OP. Thats because they are the same person. Now that being stationed on a building bit - where do you have trouble with that? There's a building and they are stationed on it. Perhaps these pictures will help. There is no such thing in real life as a sky hook - sky hooks are not real.

thaiprotest6.jpg

http://publicintelli...hotos-may-2010/

sniper1.jpg?w=500

http://daniellesabai...t-of-no-return/

If you still think this is nonsense do yourself a favour and look at this

http://en.isnhotnews.com/?p=22095

See, they are stationed on a building and firing, just stop now rubl, it's embarassing............

Actually, I see him sighting several times and firing once, as indicated by the recoil. Bang noises could be anything or anyone, but fired rifles recoil.

The retarded apologist argument of the man (safely) faraway, that eyewitnesses who lived through these events are somehow struck braindead, have no access to the media, and somehow lost their critical faculties by being present. Total BS. You embarrass yourself by even trying that lame old spin once again. Boring, transparent, and dishonest.

"You embarrass yourself by even trying that lame old spin once again. Boring, transparent, and dishonest."

But that is not the "spin" ... nor anything related to his point.

Nice try dressing up a strawman as someone else's point.

B)

PS: Boring, transparent, and dishonest

• Like 1

Use the same logic: if so many real bullets were fired, where are all the pics as they should have been all over the road and in building. Do you really think the army used real bullets in their crowd control

attempts? Where did they stack the thousands of bodies then?

They used real bullets to kill people in a declared fire zone. Nobody has claimed thousands of bodies, but 100+ for sure, not much stacking needed there. Seen many pics of real bullets and real ones on display at the time, still not seen any pics of all the rubber ones though. Come on the army lovers, pics of rubber ones on the road please, I'm sure the lovable army would not lie so lets help them out here with a bit of proof. The army say rubber not blanks and I never heard of so many rounds of rubber 'disappearing' TIT I think.

Edited by sms747

They used real bullets to kill people in a declared fire zone. Nobody has claimed thousands of bodies, but 100+ for sure, not much stacking needed there. Seen many pics of real bullets and real ones on display at the time, still not seen any pics of all the rubber ones though. Come on the army lovers, pics of rubber ones on the road please, I'm sure the lovable army would not lie so lets help them out here with a bit of proof. The army say rubber not blanks and I never heard of so many rounds of rubber 'disappearing' TIT I think.

91 deaths for sure and that includes army & police and innocent bystanders.

As for rubber bullets, who knows. Maybe they went the same way as the real bullets thousands of which were fired into a densely packed group of peaceful protesters on the 10th of April, according to Robert A.'s report that is. Maybe garbade collectors and other recyclers are too efficient?wink.png

As for rubber bullets, who knows. Maybe they went the same way as the real bullets thousands of which were fired into a densely packed group of peaceful protesters on the 10th of April, according to Robert A.'s report that is. Maybe garbade collectors and other recyclers are too efficient?wink.png

Around 1,000 died last year as a result of water so statistically you are 10 times more likely to die from mismanaged rain than "hundreds of thousands" of shells supposedly fired by the armed forces into densely packed demonstrators.

Interesting

See, they are stationed on a building and firing, just stop now rubl, it's embarassing............

Why is it embarrassing?

The day you can find one bullet that can be linked to one gun and that one gun being in the sole possession of one person, then and only then, can you bang a steak in to the ground, otherwise it is just smoke, mirrors, photoshop, youtube and speculation.

But the basic question that most if not all red shirt supporters on this forum try to avoid at all costs is, why did it happen, who stood to benefit from it, who was prepared to sacrifice anyone else's life apart from his own, who funded it either directly or indirectly, who has a clan of sycophants ready and willing to do their masters bidding and whip the crowd in to frenzy of class hatred, one man, one man alone, the cancer of Thailand.... and like the country, starts with a capital T.

? Abhisit starts with "A"...................

• Like 2

Yeah, posting can be a real slow process in some parts of the country. Darned delays. Oh well, the cross we must bear to get our message out... smile.png

"Oh well, the cross we must bear to get our message out."

Now that is an interesting choice of words...........................

Exactly.

If the rubber bullets in question were of the ball bearing type mentioned on here then they probably got lost in the detritus the red shirts had created.

The other conclusion would be blanks.

Strangely this supports the army's statement

Those ball bearings probably got lost in the blood and brain matter those red shirts left on the streets. I cannot believe the army apologists on here - Blanks!!!

I love how everyone seems to have forgotten how the red shirts fired a grenade launcher at the BTS, attempted to throw tires on the BTS tracks in a seperate incident, bombed and killed anti-protestors (colored shirts) at silom and burned down central world.

I really don't care what happened to these thugs that decided to stay in an area that was declared a live fire area after 6 days of constant warnings with their own guns. I'm really getting tired of the innocent card they keep playing over and over again. Fact is they played with fire and got burned, next time they protest they should do it without rioting like a band of criminals, destroying property, killing people and making people lose their jobs.

I was going to "like" this until I thought, " how do you fire a grenade launcher at the BTS" ??

I suppose give him his salary and tell him get off the station and get another job............

Who did burn down Central / Zen ??

Amazing no arrests yet, just think of all them cameras.

My local Caltex petrol station has at least 14 ( I stopped counting at that point ) targeting pumps, staff, tills, the air pump etc etc.....

Why is there so little evidence about who was in those buildings??

Next time you walk around a mall, count the cameras.

Didn't you see all those pictures of red shirts covering the cameras with black plastic?

Oh ... of course, you forgot about that!

• Like 1

I love how everyone seems to have forgotten how the red shirts fired a grenade launcher at the BTS, attempted to throw tires on the BTS tracks in a seperate incident, bombed and killed anti-protestors (colored shirts) at silom and burned down central world.

I really don't care what happened to these thugs that decided to stay in an area that was declared a live fire area after 6 days of constant warnings with their own guns. I'm really getting tired of the innocent card they keep playing over and over again. Fact is they played with fire and got burned, next time they protest they should do it without rioting like a band of criminals, destroying property, killing people and making people lose their jobs.

I was going to "like" this until I thought, " how do you fire a grenade launcher at the BTS" ??

I suppose give him his salary and tell him get off the station and get another job............

Who did burn down Central / Zen ??

Amazing no arrests yet, just think of all them cameras.

My local Caltex petrol station has at least 14 ( I stopped counting at that point ) targeting pumps, staff, tills, the air pump etc etc.....

Why is there so little evidence about who was in those buildings??

Next time you walk around a mall, count the cameras.

Didn't you see all those pictures of red shirts covering the cameras with black plastic?

Oh ... of course, you forgot about that!

Inside the Mall?

Around 1,000 died last year as a result of water so statistically you are 10 times more likely to die from mismanaged rain than "hundreds of thousands" of shells supposedly fired by the armed forces into densely packed demonstrators.

Interesting

Were you there when the floods took place? If not, according to reasonableman you are a 'retarded apologist' I was there during the floods and did my bit for my family in BKK. I don't claim this gives me any more right to comment than you. But according to reasonableman Abhisit caused the floods by miscalculating the realease of water from the dams. The reason this is true is because I was there and this is what I believe, others who were not actually involved in the flooding cannot possibly usurp my judgement so I must be right....according to reasonableman.

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 2

Why is it embarrassing?

The day you can find one bullet that can be linked to one gun and that one gun being in the sole possession of one person, then and only then, can you bang a steak in to the ground, otherwise it is just smoke, mirrors, photoshop, youtube and speculation.

But the basic question that most if not all red shirt supporters on this forum try to avoid at all costs is, why did it happen, who stood to benefit from it, who was prepared to sacrifice anyone else's life apart from his own, who funded it either directly or indirectly, who has a clan of sycophants ready and willing to do their masters bidding and whip the crowd in to frenzy of class hatred, one man, one man alone, the cancer of Thailand.... and like the country, starts with a capital T.

? Abhisit starts with "A"...................

Delusion starts with a "D"

Not one single pic of one single bullet on the road then or sticking out of a head, so no proof at all. I find it hard to understand why they could not come up with a better story after all this time. Seems the only believers are the PAD sorts and deluded TV members. Evidence to back up the claims is needed, should not be that difficult to come up with surely?

Interesting

Were you there when the floods took place? If not, according to reasonableman you are a 'retarded apologist' I was there during the floods and did my bit for my family in BKK. I don't claim this gives me any more right to comment than you. But according to reasonableman Abhisit caused the floods by miscalculating the realease of water from the dams. The reason this is true is because I was there and this is what I believe, others who were not actually involved in the flooding cannot possibly usurp my judgement so I must be right....according to reasonableman.

I was indeed there. Barbeque lobster was on the menu with a delightful Aussie Chardonnay.

My family is largely in Loei but an Aunt's family home in Minburi was ruined. We put them up whilst the floods were low but when the true extent became apparent, they moved up north. When they returned the house was a mess and we helped them financially. The kids were bored with many toys and the TV destroyed so I bought a lovely Samsung Smart TV which helped cheer them up.

Not one single pic of one single bullet on the road then or sticking out of a head, so no proof at all. I find it hard to understand why they could not come up with a better story after all this time. Seems the only believers are the PAD sorts and deluded TV members. Evidence to back up the claims is needed, should not be that difficult to come up with surely?

Not one picture of a soldier shooting a protester. Mustn't have happened.

Interesting

Although I do have a bit of a problem following your logic, I certainly wouldn't even try to usurp your superior judgement. Mind you, could you inform this gentleman who seems to suffer from delusions and thinks he's in part to blame for a flooding well done?

""I admit ordering a delay in the release of water into the plains areas so that farmers could harvest their crops first," he said."

Although I do have a bit of a problem following your logic, I certainly wouldn't even try to usurp your superior judgement. Mind you, could you inform this gentleman who seems to suffer from delusions and thinks he's in part to blame for a flooding well done?

""I admit ordering a delay in the release of water into the plains areas so that farmers could harvest their crops first," he said."

http://www.thaivisa....inister-theera/

I believe he worked for the Democrat government did he not Rubl......