Blank Screen When Posting New Ad In Classifieds

Somtamnication

No.

On thai visa app, after logging into classifieds, then my account arrow is grayed out. I cannot access it. Even help is grayed out.

On computer browsers (all four), still blank page when going to accounts, then my ads. Settings work fine off that same menu.

On my sgs2 browser, same issue with android app as with the apple app.

And updating.

When I use a pc browser to search for my ad, while logged in to classifieds, the ad is there. I click edit and it also sends me to a blank screen. Again, no plugs or extensions on the browser.

Edited by Somtamnication

As stated before, all plugins and extensions removed or disabled, and on IE, which I never use, I turned it on and it does not see the page. Even on the tv app for ipad, I am unable to click down to MY ADS and post pics.

Anyways, not a big issue, just frustrating.

George, I can see classifieds, pics, etc of everyone else´s.

Ipad app does not allow me to modify my ownposts. I had to hit reply to my posts in order to upload screen shots of ipad app issue. Issue being that it does not allow pics to be uploaded in classifieds, and drop down menus are blank.

post-53467-13468127035465_thumb.jpgpost-53467-13468127140007_thumb.jpgpost-53467-13468127216472_thumb.jpg

Edited by Somtamnication